DIY Internet gateway
- st@ts. // Inter@ctive Week;10/9/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 41, p80
Presents statistical data related to the Internet industry in the U.S. as of October 9, 2000. Ranking of the average time in seconds required by users to access and download the Home page of a Web site; List of companies that have ceased operations; Top Web sites visited by registered Democrats...
- Lessons from Web Alley. Markou, Marcus // Management Today;May2001, p41
Focuses on the advantages and lessons learned from Web site use. Similarity of Internet start-ups with other companies; Comments of a journalist on the length of a site name; Need to visit other sites for further opportunities.
- BRIEFS. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);4/20/2000, p10
Presents a roundup of news about new media in Great Britain as of April 2000. Avis Europe's hiring of digital media agency Zn Space to handle media for the launch of its online site; Teletext's launching of a branded WAP link on BT Cellnet's Genie Internet service; Affiliate deals signed by...
- NEWSLINE. Whettingsteel, Heidi // Director;Mar2000, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p16
Presents updates on business enterprises in Great Britain as of March 2000. Information on the Information Society Initiative/InterForum E-Commerce Awards for Internet companies; Factors which hinder innovations in companies, according to a research by SCQuARE International; Opinion on the...
- What Were They Thinking? // Newsweek;12/25/2000-1/1/2001, Vol. 136/137 Issue 26/1, p68
Mentions several possible 'offerings' for Internet companies. Purpose of Lookingood.com; Details of Shovel.Your.Walk.Mister?.com; Supplies for pets at Turtle_fancier.com; Site for those who like to do everything online, Take.A.Look.Outside.com; Confessions at SecretShame.com.
- Media notes. // B to B;6/13/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p55
The article presents information related to the Internet industry. The Web site Forbes.com has launched a vertical search engine for enterprise information technology products and services. The search engine is powered by the Web site IT.com, and the search box is located within selected...
- EXEC CRAFTS ONLINE BUSINESS LICENSING. Smothers, Shani // Black Enterprise;Sep2002, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p58
Introduces three Internet businesses. Master Business License offering of the District of Columbia Resource Center; Cost of the Internet service of Ecofaith; Features of the Internet service of Nubonyx.
- All we need is a bit of innovation. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p4
Focuses on the importance of the Internet in the business enterprises. Publication of newsletter in the Web page; Increase of sales; Popularity of online banking. INSETS: Prices just a call away.;Stay one ahead..
- e-Crain's. Smith, Jennette; Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p54
Reports developments related to the Internet industry in Michigan as of September 2000. Provision of programming and schematic design to the Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG technical center by Albert Kahn Associates Inc.; Details of the changes of Home Network Online's business model; Joint venture...