Erin Cosby Weds During Private Ceremony at Parent's Philadelphia Home
- Life after The Cosby Show. Randolph, Laura B. // Ebony;May1994, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p100
Looks at the 30th wedding anniversary party hosted by Camille and Bill Cosby. Guests David Dinkins, L. Douglas Wilder, Dr. Kenneth Clark, Toni Morrison and others; `The Cosby Show,' which Cosby hoped would forever change the way African-Americans were depicted on the television screen; Why...
- Camille Cosby blasts tabloids on their coverage of her family. // Jet;02/24/97, Vol. 91 Issue 14, p36
Discusses Camille Cosby's anger with the tabloid media over their coverage of her son Ennis' murder and her husband Bill Cosby's affair. The naming of specific tabloids and their content; Comment on the state of her marriage.
- This week in black history. // Jet;11/6/95, Vol. 88 Issue 26, p19
Presents events that happened in African-Americans' history on October 31 to November 6. Birth of entertainer Ethel Waters; Donation of $20 million to Spelman College by Bill and Camille Cosby.
- Camille Cosby stands by husband, Bill, who admitted he had a `rendezvous' years ago. // Jet;2/17/97, Vol. 91 Issue 13, p18
Discusses the response of Camille Cosby to the public revelation that her husband, entertainer Bill Cosby, was involved in an extra-marital affair in the 1970s. Excerpts from Mrs. Cosby's press statement and from an interview of Mr. Cosby by CBS television news anchor Dan Rather; Cosby's denial...
- Bill Cosby and wife, Camille, had plans to give son, Ennis, his own school. // Jet;
Announces that Bill and his wife, Camille had plans to give their son, Ennis, a special education school for him to run. Comments from Bill Cosby; The Cosby's plan to start a tuition-free school for their only son.
- Cosbys donate $1.8M to effort to establish National Black Women's center in DC. // Jet;3/28/94, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p12
Reports on entertainer Bill Cosby and wife Camille's contribution to the National Council of Negro Women's (NCNW) effort to establish a National Center for African-American Women in Washington D.C. Amount contributed in the form of a building; NCNW's fund-raising effort; Benefits of the center...
- Cosby asks California state officials to take back reward money offered to catch son's killer. // Jet;2/17/97, Vol. 91 Issue 13, p17
Informs that entertainer Bill Cosby and his wife, Camille, issued a statement requesting that state officials in California withdraw reward money offered for information leading to an arrest in the killing of their son, Ennis. Reasons for their request; The amounts of the rewards offered;...
- PICTURE THIS. Bass, Patrik Henry // Essence (Essence);Aug2001, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p62
Reviews the book `The Other Side of Color,' by Bill and Camille Cosby.
- LIFE WITH BILL COSBY. // Ebony;Sep1966, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p34
The article presents information on the home life of comedian Bill Cosby. It mentions that Cosby is a co-star in the television program "I Spy." It states that Cosby resides with his wife Camille Cosby and his 18 month old daughter. Camille provides a detailed account of their courtship, married...