Erin Cosby Weds During Private Ceremony at Parent's Philadelphia Home
- Convicted murderer of Ennis Cosby, Mikail Markhasev, gets sentenced to life in prison. // Jet;08/31/98, Vol. 94 Issue 14, p46
Reports on the sentencing of Mikail Markhasev, who was convicted for the murder of Ennis Cosby, the son of entertainer Bill Cosby. Life sentence of Markhasev; Claims of the attorneys representing Markhasev; Circumstances surrounding Cosby's murder.
- Bill Cosby responds to daughter's drug abuse with tough love. // Jet;10/16/89, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p64
Reports on the account by Erinn Cosby, 23-year-old daughter of television star Bill Cosby, of her battle with drugs and alcohol, beginning when she was 14, and her parents' response.
- Bill Cosby--living with heartbreak. Southgate, M. // Redbook;Jun90, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p52
Covers the feelings of actor Bill Cosby, 53, over his second-oldest child Erinn, 23, who has a drug and alcohol problem, and how he and his wife are dealing with Erinn. How `Cosby Show' episode mirrors Cosby's life; New film. INSET: Cosby's 10 commandments (on childrearing)..
- In the best of families. // Newsweek;10/16/89, Vol. 114 Issue 16, p90
Reports that Bill Cosby's daughter Erinn, 23, spent time in a Rhode Island rehabilitation center for treatment of alcohol and cocaine habits.
- Cosby tunes out. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/15/93, Vol. 9 Issue 46, p46
Reports on Bill Cosby's dropping of his attempt to solicit financing for a bid to buy National Broadcasting Co. from General Electric Co. Funding shortfall.
- Bill Cosby Cancels Show In Cincinnati To Support Boycott Highlighting Blacks' Concerns. // Jet;2/25/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p12
Discusses how comedian Bill Cosby has canceled a March performance in Cincinnati, Ohio, in support of a boycott by Black groups unhappy with the city's response to riots in 2001.
- Bill Cosby and black leaders urge affluent blacks to give money. // Jet;1/23/89, Vol. 75 Issue 16, p30
Discussion of Bill Cosby's $20 million gift to Spelman College in Atlanta, and the reaction of black leaders.
- Central State U. honors Cosby family generosity at Cleveland Classic. // Jet;9/11/89, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the inaugural Camille and Bill Cosby Cleveland Football Classic, hosted by Central State University in Cleveland, Ohio, to honor over $400,000 in gifts given to the school by black entertainer Bill Cosby and his wife Camille.
- Entertainer Bill Cosby is favorite celebrity endorser. // Jet;11/6/89, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p22
Reports on two surveys which found entertainer Bill Cosby to be the most popular and persuasive celebrity endorser of products.