Erin Cosby Weds During Private Ceremony at Parent's Philadelphia Home
- Camille Cosby blasts tabloids on their coverage of her family. // Jet;02/24/97, Vol. 91 Issue 14, p36
Discusses Camille Cosby's anger with the tabloid media over their coverage of her son Ennis' murder and her husband Bill Cosby's affair. The naming of specific tabloids and their content; Comment on the state of her marriage.
- This week in black history. // Jet;11/6/95, Vol. 88 Issue 26, p19
Presents events that happened in African-Americans' history on October 31 to November 6. Birth of entertainer Ethel Waters; Donation of $20 million to Spelman College by Bill and Camille Cosby.
- Cosbys donate $1.8M to effort to establish National Black Women's center in DC. // Jet;3/28/94, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p12
Reports on entertainer Bill Cosby and wife Camille's contribution to the National Council of Negro Women's (NCNW) effort to establish a National Center for African-American Women in Washington D.C. Amount contributed in the form of a building; NCNW's fund-raising effort; Benefits of the center...
- Bill Cosby Supporters Grow Silent, Except One. Brown, Stacy M. // Washington Informer;1/7/2016, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p17
The article reports that as the criminal charges filed against comedian and actor Bill Cosby, the supporters of the actor have grown silent and states that his wife Camille Cosby is being forced to give a deposition in a civil case against her husband with the lawyers.
- Bill Cosby and wife, Camille, had plans to give son, Ennis, his own school. // Jet;06/30/97, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p25
Announces that Bill and his wife, Camille had plans to give their son, Ennis, a special education school for him to run. Comments from Bill Cosby; The Cosby's plan to start a tuition-free school for their only son.
- Camille Cosby stands by her embattled man. Moore, Frazier // Charlotte Post;12/24/2014, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p5B
No abstract available.
- Portraying History. Peoples, Betsy // New Crisis (15591603);May/Jun2002, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p45
Features artist Simmie Knox who is the first African American to paint the official portrait of former U.S. President Bill Clinton. Famous people drawn by Knox; Family background; Support of Bill and Camille Cosby for the Afro-American artist.
- Camille Cosby Defends Husband as 'Kind, Generous'. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;12/24/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 40, p11
The article discusses a statement given by Camille Cosby, wife of entertainer Bill Cosby, in which she rejected sex assault allegations against Bill. It informs that Bill is being sued for defamation by one alleged victim and for sexual battery by another Southern California woman Judy Huth who...
- Camille Cosby Defends Husband as 'Kind, Generous'. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;12/24/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 51, p9
The article focuses on the views of Camille Cosby, wife of American comedian Bill Cosby, regarding the sexual allegations posed on Bill by several women in defense of her husband. It reports that Camille rejected the allegations presented against Bill and mentions that Camille knows her husband...