Protect Your Outsourcing Investment
- OUTSOURCING FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p28
A list of the top outsourcing firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Manpower Inc. of Southern Nevada, Payroll Solutions Group and Paychex Inc.
- Outsourcing inventory. Hrisak, Daniel M. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p93
Focuses on the importance of outsourcing in an organization. Reasons for outsourcing; Project suggestions; Importance of managing information technology assets.
- Evolution or extinction. Will, Patrick C. // Business Credit;Apr97, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p34
Looks at how outsourcing can affect the exchange of credit information from financial institutions. How companies benefit from information released by their competitors; Benefits of effective outsourcing.
- Demystifying credit outsourcing. Lowe, Frank // Business Credit;Feb98, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p14
Presents information on the emergence of credit outsourcing companies with emphasis on the United States. Indepth look at the recognition of the credit function by outsourcing companies; Why most companies are turning to outsourcing; What credit managers are doing in an attempt to preserve a...
- Monitoring the journals. Schroeder, Lisa; Bateman, Fred // Business Economics;Jan1990, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p60
Reviews the article `Second Sourcing,' by Michael H. Riordan and David E.M. Sappington from the Spring 1989 issue of the `Rand Journal of Economics.'
- Pensions & benefits. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 14 Issue 83, p26
Discusses the advantages received by companies in outsourcing benefits. Compliance with government rules; Definition of outsourcing; Adoption of defined contribution recordkeeping; Growing popularity among companies; Selection of outsourcing provider.
- Ten new year's resolutions you can't afford to pass up. Schmitt, Joseph // Contractor Magazine;Dec94, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p11
Focuses on good business fundamental as the author's New Year's resolution for 1995. Including `Managing a Contracting Business,' by Harold Squire; `How to Win Friends and Influence People,' by Dale Carnegie; Business lending library; Right to protect self against their becoming competitors;...
- Outsourcing can save money. Grill Jr., Norman G. // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/10/98, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p11
Discusses the advantages of outsourcing. Definition of outsourcing; Companies that can benefit from outsourcing; Factors that needs to be considered when outsourcing.
- AAA panel discusses outsourcing. Chapman, Christy // Internal Auditor;Oct95, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p10
Reports that in addition to the need to reduce costs and focus on core competencies, companies' desire for value in the services they receive is a major reason outsourcing internal auditing has become a viable business strategy. Highlights of the session on `Outsourcing the Internal Audit...
- It doesn't add up. Keys Jr., E. Theodore // Internal Auditor;Apr97, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p81
Discusses why the internal audit staff of one company recommended that management should closely monitor the use of contract personnel on the project sites. What the auditor have discovered upon selecting 20 contractor employee time sheets; Why the contractor employee was terminated;...