Failure to Rehire Bacause of Protected Leave Is Improper
- An antitrust suit brought by. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/26/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p16
Discusses an antitrust suit, brought by the Chromalloy Gas Turbine Corp. against Pratt & Whitney, which is expected to go to trial in late August 1996. Allegations from Chromalloy; Views of Pratt officials; A suit filed by Pratt against Chromalloy in July 1995 in Delaware.
- Chromalloy's day in court. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/5/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 14, p17
Reports on United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit's ruling for Pratt & Whitney to honor the terms of a 1985 jet engine parts repair agreement with Sequa Corp.'s Chromalloy Gas Turbine Unit.
- Sequa's Chromalloy. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/7/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 14, p29
Reports that Sequa's Chromalloy Gas Turbine Corp. plans to appeal a Texas court's decision to deny a motion for an injunction to bar Pratt & Whitney from alleged monopolistic conduct. Pratt & Whitney's violation of state antitrust laws; Damages sought by Chromalloy; Comments from Ed Crow,...
- Pratt Closure. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/28/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 12, p40
The article reports on the request by the International Association of Machinists in Aerospace for the U.S. District Court to block Pratt & Whitney from moving jobs in two engine overhaul facilities near Hartford, Connecticut to lower-costs plants in Georgia, Singapore and Japan. There are 830...
- A Texas jury has found. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/2/1996, Vol. 145 Issue 23, p17
Reports a Texas jury has found Pratt & Whitney violated state antitrust laws and illegally attempted to monopolize the replacement parts business for its gas turbine engines. The plaintiff in the suit being Sequa Corp.'s Chromalloy Gas Turbine Corp.; The jury rejecting other Chromalloy claims;...