- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Jun2000, Vol. 153 Issue 6, p128
Features a selection of fire engineering products, services, and media available in the United States. Flashlights; Footwear; Radio adapter; Protective clothing; Vehicle warning buzzers and alarm kits.
- SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p5
Presents several firefighting protective clothing and equipment. Eagle HTC line of high-temperature carbon-blend hoods; Modular Liner System; Salamnader Technologies Inc.'s Fire-Trax CE; Quest Technologies' AQ5000Pro handheld indoor air quality monitor; Fol-da-tank's tarpaulins.
- Products. Services. Media. // Fire Engineering;May96, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p85
Presents several products, services and media concerning firefighters. Includes Dispatch Automation Inc.'s RIMS for Windows version 7.0 computer-aided dispatch and records management system; Freightliner Corp.'s high-roof extended cab; Gemtor Inc.'s 959 full-body harness.
- Fire Engineering apparatus showcase. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct96 Supplement Apparatus, Vol. 149 Issue 10, p1
Presents products and equipment for fire prevention and control. Includes the S&S Fire Apparatus tanker; Angus Brass Style 10 incoming gated relief valve; 3-D Manufacturing rescue truck designed by Wisconsin's Poynette-Dekorra Fire Department; Swiftwater titanium wet suit from CMC Rescue;...
- Hot Choices, Cool Products. Frank, Suzanne L. // Buildings;Oct2000, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p60
Covers information on several fire protection systems for buildings as of October 2000. Description of the SLR-835B baseless photoelectric smoke detector; Introduction of the photoluminescent safety markings; Features of the metal Manual Fire Alarm from Siemens.
- Products services media. // Fire Engineering;Jun95, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p130
Presents fire extinction and prevention equipment. Includes drop tank; High-output blower; Personal surveyor; Lite tracker; Water rescue manikin.
- Products services media. // Fire Engineering;Jan1998, Vol. 151 Issue 1, p198
Presents several equipment and products used in firefighting. Suntube gas infrared heater; Sentry series power blowers; Night Rescue image intensification system; Waterproof insulated boots; Face masks; Gas monitors; Features of each equipment; Product manufacturer.
- Water-mist systems offer protection for commercial cooking areas. // Fire Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p46
Reports on the study which confirms the effectiveness of water-mist fire suppression systems in extinguishing accidental fires in commercial cooking areas. Tests conducted by the Institute for Research in Construction (IRC) to determine the effectiveness of three systems; Time taken to...
- Products/services/media. // Fire Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p191
Reports on the availability of different models of equipment and supplies related to fire prevention and control. Includes multiple application service tool from Sling-Link Inc.; Alternator failure alarm from Batcon Inc.; Pol-e Gold Slip-in unit from Custom Fiberglass Products.