Rodale Readies New Pete Rose Memoir
- RODALE'S ROSE. // Cincinnati Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p20
Pete Rose's book, "My Prison Without Bars," is being published by the Rodale Press Inc., the same company that publishes "Prevention," "Organic Gardening" and "Backpacker" magazines. Jeremy Katz is the editor of the book. Although Rodale has been working with sports and athletes for years, they...
- Rose Draws Media for Rodale. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;1/12/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 2, p17
Focuses on the publicity strategy used by publisher Rodale Press for the launch of the book "My Prison Without Bars," by Pete Rose. Number of copies of the initial printing; Target readers of the book; Background of the plot of the book.
- Biography Book Market Dominated By Political Figures In 2004. // Book Publishing Report;7/26/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p1
Presents an update on the biography book market in the U.S. as of July 2004. Impact of the respective biographies of former U.S. President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary on the market; Response of publishers to the death of former U.S. President Ronald Reagan; Success of several biographies,...
- The Wisdom of Pete. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2005, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p56
This article presents information related to a reading comprehension quiz published in the January 2005 issue of "Cincinnati Magazine." Questions are related to the life and sports career of baseball player Pete Rose as mentioned in his book "My Prison Without Bars." Multiple choice questions...
- Q & A WITH PETE ROSE. Winters, Rebecca // Time;1/19/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p153
Interviews Pete Rose about his book, "My Prison Without Bars." Questions about profiting from his book; Role of gambling in his current life; Comments about himself as a ball player.
- Rodale Swings for the Fences. // Book Publishing Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
Reports that Rodale Inc. had two of the United States' top "New York Times" bestsellers on January 25, 2004, with "My Prison Without Bars" becoming the top nonfiction hardcover title and "The South Beach Diet" marking its 21st week on top of the advice hardcover list. Number of copies in the...
- My Prison Without Bars. Kuehnel, Nathan // Teen Ink;Sep2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p41
The article reviews the book "My Prison Without Bars," by Pete Rose with Patrick Hill.
- Bet Noir. Homans, John // New York;2/2/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p47
Reviews the books "My Prison Without Bars," by Pete Rose and "American Sucker," by David Denby.
- More Hustle. Woodiwiss, Bob // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p236
An excerpt from the book "My Escape Without Tunneling From My Prison Without Bars," by Pete Rose is presented.