NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction
- Success Tools Of Top Agents: Insider Connections, The Great Outdoors. // Book Publishing Report;02/19/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the two leading agents for fiction hardcover 'New York Times' bestsellers as of February 2001. Esther Newberg; Rick Christian.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
Presents the top performers in 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for publishers in the United States as of September 21, 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon & Schuster.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
Presents the top performers in 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for leading titles with longevity in the United States as of September 21, 2003. 'A Painted House,' by John Grisham; 'Table for Two,' Nora Roberts; 'Summer Pleasures,' by Nora Roberts.
- Book Publishing at the `New York Times.'. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 42, p20
Reports the expansion of the publishing operations of `The New York Times' newspaper. Plan of the newspaper to launch a retail Web site; Samples of the books published by the newspaper.
- Stop the Presses. // Progressive;Jan87, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on the front page story published in the November 15, 1986 issue of the newspaper 'The New York Times.' Subject matter of the story; Plan of the journal for front-page publications.
- New York Times Magazine Ad Surge Hits a Bump. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/15/2016, p4
The article reports on the re-launching of 122 advertisement pages of "The New York Times" on February 22, 2015.
- An Industry on the Rebound? Newspaper System Vendors See Sales Surge. Edwards, Steve; Cavanagh, Luke // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;4/22/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p15
Reports developments in the publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Plans for the replacement of the Atex editorial systems by the 'New York Times' journal; Capitalization of Graphics Enterprises on digital photo technology system for the self-service printing of posters; Debut of...
- Garden Variety News. // PlantAmnesty;Summer2009, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p13
Several excerpts from the April 2009 issue of "Fine Gardening Magazine," " The New York Times," and April 2009 issue of "Northwest Garden News" are presented.
- Again the Pentagon Papers. // Time;7/19/1971, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p32
The article discusses the publication of papers belonging to the Pentagon, the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense, by the "New York Times." The publication of papers was surrounded by debate that whether the press could be faulted for not pinpointing key Administration actions much...