- Preventing fictitious claims in bagged rice shipments - American Club. // Asia Insurance Review;Aug2014, p36
The article reports on American Club's loss prevention initiative Transport Guidance for Bagged Rice that reveals the 25 percent share of fictitious claims of the American Club's total exposure with bagged claims in regions such as West Africa topping the list of cargo claims met by the members.
- GET GLOWING. // Special Events;Feb2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
Features the GloChair from Lounge 22, a furniture company based in Glendale, California. Design of the chair; Advantage for event seating.
- Motion remains industry bright spot. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p22
Focuses on the popularity of motion furnitures in Tupelo, Mississippi. Consumers' yearn for promotions; Optimistic reactions of buyers according to executives of the furniture companies; Approval of consumers on recliners and glider rockers exhibited.
- please be seated. Fottler, Marsha // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p35
Presents information related to several kind of chair furniture available in Sarasota, Florida. Features of chairs; Price information; Manufacturer information.
- Inventiveness catches eyes in high-end motion. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative chairs from high-end motion producers in the United States. Features of the Hydro Comfort seat from American Leather; Chair collections of Weco; Cinema Seating home theater collection from Omnia.
- Covers, function attract attention for recliner, motion mfrs. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p34
Reports the release of innovative furniture from recliner and motion manufacturers in the United States. Shiatzu recliners from Berkline Corp.; Reclining leather sofas from Klaussner Furniture Industries; Casual motion sofa from La-Z-Boy Inc.
- Single seaters. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p16
Features single seater chairs designed by British furniture makers. Chic appeal of single seaters; Popularity of easy chairs sold by British retailers such as Cubbin & Bregazzi, Erco and Parker & Knoll; Features of chairs from various retailers.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/99, Issue 5165, p5
Reports on the launch by Morris Office Furniture of its seating division that has introduced nine different products.
- Rest assured. Castle, David // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p28
Examines the sales performance of occasional and fireside chairs in Great Britain in December 1997. Popularity of occasional and fireside chairs as Christmas gift items; Factors influencing chair purchases; Includes space and motion features; Market leaders.