Protection is the best form of defence
- Quality is the best export. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p10
Reports on the competitive advantage of the international recognition of Great Britain products' quality and design. Development of a strong image in the international marketplace; Success of exporting business in the country; Actions taken by the government to help furniture manufacturers...
- RE:TOOLING. Musico, Christopher // CRM Magazine;Aug2009, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p49
The article focuses on the application of predictive analytics (PA) to the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Predictive Impact survey shows that 46 percent of the respondents considers enacting decision automation as the reason for PA solution implementation. It points out that PA is good...
- SUSTAINABILITY IS HERETO STAY. Peoples, Robert // Environmental Design & Construction;Nov2004, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p38
Focuses on the business performance of several carpet companies in the U.S. Efforts of the firms to produce high quality products; Awareness on the demands of the customers; Level of competitive advantage.
- Significant Competitiveness Factors of Companies in the Czech Part of the Euroregion Neisse-Nisa-Nysa. Dĕdková, Jaroslava; Skrbková, Denisa // Proceedings of the European Conference on Innovation & Entrepren;2013, p212
If a company wants to maintain its competitive advantage, it is forced to constantly observe and monitor the market situation, react on the changing market conditions and be prepared to rapidly and efficiently produce, develop and advertise a wide range of quality products and to accelerate its...
- Old ways won't cut it anymore. // Furniture/Today;7/2/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p2
The author reflects on the furniture industry in the U.S. He mentioned that some of their processes and procedures were no longer applicable, because some of the products that was sold is no longer made domestically, changes in the method of manufacturing, distribution channels have changed,...
- What stores are doing for Christmas. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p16
Focuses on the strategic business plans of furniture retailers in ensuring better financial performance in the Christmas season in Great Britain. Assessment of the economic conditions of the retail market; Perspectives of industry executives regarding consumer attitudes on the Christmas season;...
- High Point shopping lists. // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p262
Focuses on the comments of the customers on the furniture items distributed by High Point Furniture Industries company in the U.S. Assessment on the quality of the products; Prices of the furnitures; Level of the competitive advantage.
- Guardsman offering new tools to retailers. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;8/2/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p22
The article reports on the Guardsman Retail Performance Management or RPM program for furniture retailers by the furniture care solutions provider Guardsman and presents views of Tony Cerino, Guardsman's director of retail performance, on the program.
- AIAG SEEKS HELP FOR AUTO INDUSTRY ERROR PROOFING GUIDE. // Quality;Mar2009, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the move of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) in the U.S. to seek industry volunteers to create a guide to effective error proofing. It claims that ineffective error proofing in the automotive industry results to poor quality, loss of revenue from repeat issues,...