Online furniture sales are clicking slowly with shoppers
- Furniture stores are top sales channel for bedding. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;2004 Bedding Yearbook, Vol. 29, p4
Focuses on the business performance of several furniture stores in the U.S. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firms; Increase on the level of consumer spending; Assessment on the quality of the products. INSETS: About the survey;Lost opportunities;Terminology.
- Etailers get set for bumper Christmas. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2007, Issue 5564, p5
The article reports on the findings of the analysis made by Web site Uswitch regarding the use of online marketing by furniture and furnishings retailer in Great Britain. Uswitch predicts that Internet shopping will reach Â£40 billion in 2007 with Web expenditure forecasted to increase to...
- Online ups and downs. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p6
The article focuses on the slowdown in web-based furniture sales despite increased Internet accessibility in England. Online retailer Furniture 123 expects web-based furniture sales to slow even though high street stores are predicted to lose market share to Internet rivals. According to a...
- Winning consumer's heart will win her dollar. Allegrezza, Ra // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p255
Focuses on the impact of the antidumping bill on the earnings of various furniture companies in the U.S. Reduction on the level of consumer spending; Need for the companies to use effective marketing strategies; Enhancement on the quality of the products.
- Strategies behind product are real story this market. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p254
Focuses on the impact of imposing the antidumping tariffs on Chinese furniture products on the earnings of various furniture stores in California. Affordability on the prices of the products; Level of consumer spending; Assessment on the quality of the items.
- Tight budgets, more online purchases. Chuvala, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p31
Reports on the economic projections for the holiday season in the U.S. Use of online shopping resources; Level of consumer spending; Business strategies in retail trade. INSET: New holiday survey for online retailers.
- More consumers shopping on Internet. // American Nurseryman;01/01/2001, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the Internet spending patterns of consumers in the United States. Comparison of 1999 and 2000 Internet purchase rates; Age groups of Internet shoppers; Top selling Internet commodity.
- NETFLIX, VOD SPUR Q3 E- COMMERCE SPENDING. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/14/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p6
The article reports on the increase in electronic-commerce spending in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2011.
- DEAL OR NO DEAL. Baker, Kelly // Australian Women's Weekly;Sep2012, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p169
The article examines the quality of deals offered by discount online beauty sites in Australia. According to make-up guru Napoleon Perdis, the money that consumers may save from these online deals may cost them the quality of the product. The average expenditure of Australian women on cosmetics...