JLP sees last minute rush
- Homewares management changes. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p2
Reports the reshuffle of management in the homewares departments of John Lewis in Great Britain.
- Edinburgh penguins inspire Christmas advert makers. // Scottish Memories;Jan2015, p7
The article reports that the Christmas advertisement of the department store company John Lewis was inspired by penguins at Edinburgh Zoo, a zoological park in Edinburgh, Scotland, wherein advertisement's production team has studied footage of penguins in their natural habitat.
- What Is London's Hottest Agency Doing at SXSW? Nudd, Tim // Adweek;3/20/2015, p1
A review is offered of a Christmas television advertising created for department store firm John Lewis.
- Marketing runs the risk of failing the CFO. Mortimer, Ruth // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/11/2014, p1
A review is offered of a Christmas advertising campaign created by John Lewis, a chain of upscale department stores operating throughout Great Britain.
- John Lewis changes rules of Christmas marketing game. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/11/2014, p1
A review is offered of a Christmas advertising campaign created by branding services provider Adam+EveDDB for John Lewis, a chain of upscale department stores operating throughout Great Britain.
- John Lewis launches 'Man on the Moon' Christmas ad. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2015, Issue 5957, p8
The article reports on furniture retailer John Lewis' launch of an advertising campaign for Christmas 2015 and mentions the donation of proceeds from ad-themed merchandise to the British charity Age UK.
- John Lewis sees a significant sales uplift following 'Man on the Moon' launch. Hobbs, Thomas // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the sales increase of department store company John Lewis due to the launch of its Man on the Moon Christmas advertisement on November 6, 2015 created by communications agency Adam & Eve DDB which is noted to be a viral and blockbuster hit.
- Agency rivalries and one big Omnicom superstore. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);11/21/2014, p1
The article discusses the competition of travel agencies in Great Britain. It highlights the Christmas advertising of retail stores Sainsbury's, John Lewis Partnerships PLC., and Marks & Spencer as well as discusses the complains drew by Sainsbury's ad to the Advertising Standards Authority,...
- EMOTION, NOT PROMOTION IN HOLIDAY ADSâ€”SO FAR. PASQUARELLI, ADRIANNE // Advertising Age;11/9/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 21, p0004
The article reports the move by retailers to launch emotional promotional campaigns in their bid to convince shoppers to spend during the Christmas 2015 season. Among the companies are Toy 'R' Us, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Walmart. Also cited are the data of U.S. holiday retail sales from the...