- Hammonds boosts property market. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2008, Issue 5614, p7
The article announces that furniture company Hammonds Furniture has introduced a new marketing campaign that would help developer and housebuilders sell more houses despite difficult economic climate in Great Britain. The Try the Sold Way campaign is aimed at improving the perceived value of a...
- Chinese steel demand set to bounce up mattress prices. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p8
Reports on the rising demand for Chinese steel bed manufacturers in Great Britain. Rising cost of steel; Increase of prices of bed mattresses; Percent increase of prices.
- Bedroom a bargain thanks to imports. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p12
Reports on the effects of price deflation on the furniture industry in the U.S. Benefits of price deflation for consumers; Percentage of households buying bedroom furnitures; Improvements in the margins of bedroom furniture manufacturers. INSET: Selection, value help pump up volume.
- From Daybed to Sleepover. Rima#Suqi // New York;6/6/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p42
Features Flou's trundle bed that switches from sofa to a twin bed. Price; Mattresses and pillows for the bed.
- Hollywood expanding imports. Russell, Tomas // Furniture/Today;12/12/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p57
The article reports that Hollywood Bed & Spring company is expanding its new Jay Michael Designs division of imported fashion beds. Hollywood will launch six wood beds and three wood daybeds made in Indonesia on the Las Vegas market. The price offerings for the wood beds and daybeds are ranging...
- Modus, Surmelis team up for bedroom line. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that Modus Furniture International has launched a new range of bedroom furniture in Las Vegas, Nevada which was designed by Home & Garden Television (HGTV) designer Angelo Surmelis. It notes that Surmelis, who is the "Rate My Space" makeover show host, visited the Modus space...
- Sales and profits bolster at furniture vertical. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2014, Issue 5911, p8
The article reports on the business performance of Leicestershire, England-based vertically-integrated business and furniture specialist Hammonds Furniture Ltd. For the period ending June 30, 2014.
- Per-month and per-night pricing: Too soft or savvy? Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p80
The article recommends the use of per-month and per-night pricing for bedding furniture in newspaper advertisements. Advertising a bed in newspapers as costing $67 with an asterisk will tell the customer that the bed is affordable. The price is the monthly amortization for the bed. Showing...
- Price variations. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p4
Reports on the price variations of the beds offered by the bed specialist Craftmatic Adjustable Beds in Great Britain.