- Leader. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2011, Issue 5747, p3
The article discusses how the value of the purchase to the consumer can help the furniture indutry further its sales in Great Britain.
- How Canada coped with flood of imports. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p42
Discusses an author's opinion on the strategy adopted by Canadian furniture manufacturers when the Canadian market teemed with goods from the U.S. furniture industry. Accounts of the struggle put up by the Canadian furniture industry to resolve the problem; Impression of the author on a similar...
- Back to basics. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2008, Issue 5612, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one that profiles chief executive officer Simon Showman and another one that keeps an eye on imaginative marketing techniques, and future trends, and the basics of giving value for money.
- Focus around your North Star for a winning strategy in 2014. Goad, Kriste // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Nov2013, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p22
The author discusses the things marketing and communications professionals should consider to develop a strategy that enables them to say yes to tasks that matter and avoid distractions that can sabotage the best public relations (PR) plan.
- O2 seeks help to drive 'talking.'. Luker, Sara // PRWeek (London);5/4/2012, p2
The article reports that 02 is looking for agency to support the integration between its strategic comms thinking and consumer outreach activities in Great Britain.
- How 'Calendaring,' Message Brevity and Social Ads Can Boost PR in 2016. ASHKENAZI, JARONE // PR News;11/16/2015, p4
The article suggests ways to improve public relations (PR) work in 2016, including the so-called calendaring technique and social advertising.
- My summer: Beaches, bars, Bruce . . . and more. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p55
Reports on the marketing strategy of the furniture industry manufacturer. Launch of a gallery program; Impact of currency conversion on furniture prices; Description of the furniture in the showroom.
- Park Place Corp. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p24
Features the bedding producer Park Place Corp. in South Carolina. Expansion of the company into furniture and air mattresses; Implementation of aggressive marketing strategy; Quality of the products.
- Focus on price, not value leaves money on the table. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;1/24/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p18
The author reflects on the importance for furniture companies to focus on the value of their products instead of low price as consumers are willing to pay more if they see the value of the products.