Partners in spirit
- Irish firms can gain web aid. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p6
Reports on the grants to be given by Enterprise Ireland to small furniture makers.
- Sweet 16 Furncert graduates. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p33
Focuses on the completion of the Enterprise Ireland Furncert Programme by 16 employees in the Irish furniture industry. Program organizers; Focus on technical and managerial versatility; Participation of several furniture companies.
- Exports of Goods and Services. Duffy, David; FitzGerald, John; McQuinn, Kieran; Byrne, David; Morley, Ciara // Quarterly Economic Commentary;Summer2014, p15
The article discusses the product and service export progress in Ireland. Topics covered include the increase in total value of product exports by 10.4 percent in the first quarter of 2014, the increase in terms of trade to 76.8 index points in April 2014 from 76.1 in March 2014 and an...
- Factory orders rise 9% vs. weak Sept. '01. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
No abstract available.
- Exports post another double-digit decline. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the status of U.S. furniture exports as of 2002. Drop in shipments to number one destination country; Three countries interested in the U.S.-made furniture; Factors affecting exports.
- Trading places. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p28
Reports on Thailand's furniture industry. Growing exports; Innovative designs; Growing choice of materials.
- Finnishing touches. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p22
Focuses on the desire of Finland to export more stylish furniture. Condition of the country's reputation for furniture designs; Domination of style at Habitare; Percentage of finnishing exports in the country.
- Style: Italicize for greater impact. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p11
Reports on the condition of the furniture manufacturing industry in Italy. Indications of the conduction of the Salone del Mobile; Comparison of the exports between Italy and other countries; Percentage of the market of the furniture exports of the country.
- Thai furniture exports reach record levels. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2011, Issue 5728, p11
The article reports on the increase of Thailand's furniture exports for 2010.