Hide and seek
- Incanto to be relaunched in the UK. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2013, Issue 5830, p8
The article reports on the plan to relaunch the upholstery brand Incanto in Great Britain through a new company called Creation Italia Srl.
- Incanto targets UK independents. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Reports that Italian upholstery firm Incanto is targeting the British market under the auspices of full time agent Matthew Kutas.
- Natuzzi reports flat 4Q sales. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p38
Reports the unchanged fourth-quarter sales of upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Italy. Decline of the net income; Temporary closure of factories; Result of unstable market condition.
- Natuzzi set for sales boost. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p5
Reports on the projected increase in upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi's sales for the year 2000.
- Gentle giants. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p12
Features Great Britain leather upholstery company Natuzzi SpA. Company origin; Corporate governance; Corporate growth experienced.
- Natuzzi breaks record. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that leather upholstery firm Natuzzi saw record global sales in 2000.
- Natuzzi increasing prices. // Furniture/Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p4
Reports that Italian upholstery maker Natuzzi will implement a price increase in April 2004 in North America, a response to the strengthening euro.
- Natuzzi sales decline 4.3%. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/6/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the 4.3% decreased euro sales of upholstery producer Natuzzi SpA on the first-quarter of 2011 as compared to 2010.
- Natuzzi sales up. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p1
Reports the increase in the sales of upholstery maker, Natuzzi in Europe.