- Malaysia expects a rise in exports. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p4
Forecasts the increase of export sales of the furniture industry in Malaysia.
- Top 25 sources register ho-hum gain of 1.2%. // Furniture/Today;5/10/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p18
Reports on furniture industry shipments in the United States in 2003. Sales; Percentage of decline in shipments; Imports; Exports.
- Latin American sourcing. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;3/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p16
The article discusses the performance of the furniture industry in Latin America. Total sales of exports in Brazil and Mexico during the first six months of 2004; Increase in the export sales of smaller producers in the region; Total shipment volume; Factors contributing to the growth in the...
- Factory orders up 4% in July. // Furniture/Today;10/5/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that the according to the Furniture Insights survey, furniture factory orders has been increased in July 2015 and mentions that shipments in the industry has also increased.
- Surprise! Furniture sales up but imports decline a bit. // Furniture/Today;4/9/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 31, p74
The author discusses the increase in sales and decline in imports of both upholstered and wood furniture in the U.S. in 2011, which has not happened in decades.
- U.S. furniture exports drop 21 % in year's first 6 months. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/9/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the drop of the furniture exports in the U.S. for the first half of 2009. It states that the industry fell about 21% in the half of 2009 indicating a drop in demand for the products in some of the top industrialized countries. It also mentions several countries that...
- Factory orders rise 9% vs. weak Sept. '01. // Furniture/Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the increase in factory furniture orders in the United States on September 2002. Increase in shipment volume; Order backlog.
- Exports post another double-digit decline. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the status of U.S. furniture exports as of 2002. Drop in shipments to number one destination country; Three countries interested in the U.S.-made furniture; Factors affecting exports.
- Trading places. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p28
Reports on Thailand's furniture industry. Growing exports; Innovative designs; Growing choice of materials.