Specialists stand by with shoplifting design advice
- Designer event set for High Point in Feb. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p8
The article reports that the High Point Showroom Association., in conjunction with FFi magazine, is hosting an "Event for Designers" February 22-24, 2005 with about 30 member showrooms expected to participate. The showrooms will offer discounts to interior designers and their clients. The event...
- market. McMenamin, Mark; McWhirter, Georgina; Waligore, Athena // Interior Design;May2015, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p133
The article discusses the NeoCon 2014 held at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois on June 9-11, 2014.
- Making their marque. // Design Week;9/14/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 37, special section p13
The article presents several interior design companies that will display works at the 100% Design exhibition in London, England. Contraforma Ltd. from Lithuania will be sharing its stand with fellow Lithuanian groups like Sedes Regia. The Danish Embassy will showcase Danish design. Design Mais...
- In the limelight. // Design Week;9/14/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 37, special section p13
The article presents a list of interior decorations and furniture displayed at the 100% Design in London, England. The list includes EJ5 Corona chair is designed by Poul Volther for Erik Jorgensen, Layer Master chair by Bruno Franquet for Bleach Design and Changing of the Guards at Buckingham...
- LICENSES RECENTLY GRANTED. // License!;Jul2002, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p20
Presents an update on licenses granted in the home decor market as of July 2002.
- Bon Annee, Ya'll. Haberstroh, Melissa // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2011, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p40
The article presents the visual merchandising displays of the author which are inspired by a French design.
- Home DÃ©cor. // License!;Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p28
Highlights a list of licenses granted and available on the home decor market as of June 2002.
- BAROMETER. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2008, Issue 5570, p22
The article reviews the exhibition of interior products at the Interiors Birmingham in England in January 2008.
- Putting on the glitz. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p28
The article reviews the exhibition of the 2008 London Design Festival at the Royal Hospital Grounds in Chelsea, England from September 21 to 24.