Past and future meet at La MÃ©tropole Pavilion
- Decatur's Progress City expands for 2015. FLINT, JOSH // Prairie Farmer;Aug2015, Vol. 187 Issue 8, pFPS15
The article focuses on the expansion of the Progress City exhibit area to accommodate the exhibitors at the Farm Progress Show to be held in Decatur, Illinois from September 1-3, 2015.
- Ambiente Tendence To Expand. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2000, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p28
Reports on the addition of spaces to the building facilities of the Ambiente and Tendence consumer goods trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany as of December 2000. Purpose of the additional spaces; List of major product centers and their locations for Tendence in autumn 2001.
- Notes from the Field. // Afterimage;May/Jun2005, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
Presents updates on media arts as of May 2005. Completion of the expansion of the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Resignation of executive director Jean Caslin at the Houston Center for Photography in Texas; Information on the 51st International La Biennale di Venezia or Venice...
- CALIFORNIA CONTEMPORARY. Tran, Khanh T. L. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/22/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the plans of the California Market Center, the 13-story fashion epicenter that houses more than 1,000 showrooms in Los Angeles, California to unveil a new 42,000-square-foot section on its fourth floor dedicated to emerging designers and contemporary vendors. Designed by...
- The Kentucky Exposition Center's Expansion Continues. // Religious Conference Manager;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 18, p12
The article reports that a $52 million expansion was added to the 166,500 square of Class A exhibit space and 57,000 square feet of additional meeting and conference space of the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. The East Wing/East Hall reconstruction which began in April 2006 converted...
- IN HABITAT. Safdie, Moshe // Canadian Architect;Aug2007, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p50
The author focuses on the Habitat pavilion at Expo 67 held in Montreal, Quebec. According to him, the year represented a moment of optimism and achievement in Canadian history. Montreal became a great world city where architects as well as public officials from around the world met and joined...
- Hong Kong goes on the road. // PATA Travel News Europe;Jun95, p23
Reports on the launching of Pavilion Hong Kong in Europe in June 1995. Features of the exhibition; European towns and cities that will be visited by the exhibition; Functions of the exhibition.
- O (No) Canada! Carroll, Michael // Canadian Architect;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p36
Highlights the Expo 2005 Aichi in Nagoya, Japan from March to September 2005. Theme of the exhibition; Description of the design of the pavilions; Features of the Canadian pavilion.
- Selling UK plc at Lisbon Expo 98. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p30
Provides information on Great Britain's pavilion at the Lisbon Expo 1998 in Portugal in 1998. Organizer and manager of the pavilion; Justification for its cost; Design features. INSET: The European Union's approach.