Nobia adds kitchen multiple choice
- Kitchen focus pays at Nobia. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales generated by kitchen furniture retailer Nobia AB by 8%, which is from Â£101 million to Â£109.3 million, in the first quarter of 2006 in Great Britain. Nobia's operating profits also increased from Â£7.5 to Â£9.4 million for the same...
- Hygena Cuisines sold. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p8
The article reports that MFI Furniture Group PLC has sold its French retail business Hygena Cuisines to Nobia AB in Sweden. Proceeds of the sale will be used to cut MFI's debt. Upon the news of the sale, MFI's shares rose by 18 percent. Nobia representatives asserted that the current management...
- Amefa plans Spring Fair relaunch. // Housewares;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 210, p8
The article reports on the planned presentation of product portfolio review and customer consultation by Amefa, one of the largest manufacturers of flatware and kitchen knives around the world, at the Spring Fair in 2008 in Great Britain following its acquisition of Richardson Sheffield Ltd. The...
- Morris moves into kitchens. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p3
The article reports on the plan of cabinet manufacturer Morris Furniture Group to acquire Scottish firm Homestyle Kitchens & Bedrooms in Great Britain. The acquisition would add up to 75 million pound to Morris' turnover. Managing director Robert Morris asserted that the purchase would allow...
- Francesco Molon, Thermador team up. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/3/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p17
The article reports that Italian case goods manufacturer Francesco Molon has teamed with appliance maker Thermador Corp. to produce a line of kitchen furniture. Unveiled at the October 2004 market, the French and the Tuscan style kitchens merge the company's classical case goods with...
- Kitchen attracts sales. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p5
Reports on the sales performance of bedrooms and kitchens retailer Nobia.
- Kitchens dip. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p7
The article reports on the sales performance of Nobia in Great Britain for the first quarter of 2008. According to Nobia, net sales in Great Britain for the first quarter were Â£119.6 million down from Â£121.0 million for the same period in 2007. On the other hand, operating profit was...
- Nobia launches Â£40m pan-Euro ad contest. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;3/23/2012, Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the review conducted by Magnet kitchen brand owner Nobia AB for its 40 million pounds pan-European advertising account.
- Home Styles sets Betty Crocker RTA kitchen line. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the launching of Betty Crocker Kitchen line by Home Styles in Kentucky. Product quality; Launch of marketing initiative; Shipment of the products to retailers.