- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p126
The article lists and depicts fire-engine and emergency-vehicle acquisitions by various local fire departments across the U.S. Fire service officials comment on the features and uses of their respective new vehicles, and lists provide such specifications as engine types, tank size and type, and...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p146
Focuses on the fire engine purchases of fire departments in the U.S. Dash 2000 mid-mount platform from Pierce; Saulsbury pumper apparatus built by E-One; Technological features of the KME Fire Apparatus Renegade rescue.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2006, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p88
The article reports developments related to fire departments in the U.S. It features the fire truck bought by West Lake, Panama's Fire Department from Marion Body Works Inc. The Lawrence Cedarhurst Fire Department purchased a Saulsbury pumper from E-ONE Inc. A contender tanker was delivered by...
- Love Me Tender. // Fire Chief;May2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates several water-transport vehicles including the KME LX elliptical tanker line from Kovatch Mobile Equipment, the 2010 Tech Drive Lone Star pumper-tanker from Rosenbauer America LLC, and the Pierce Impel pumper/tanker from Pierce Manufacturing Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p94
The article reports on the acquisitions of new deliveries by several fire departments around the U.S. The College Station Fire Department of Texas has acquired a 100-foot custom mid-mount ladder platform from American LaFrance. Hatley Fire & Ambulance District of Wisconsin has gotten hold of a...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p136
The article looks at new firefighting apparatus received by fire stations. Cape Breton Regional Fire Service in Nova Scotia, Canada, operates a Fort Garry Industries rescue pumper. Plainfield, Indiana, Fire Department designed its own E-One pumper. The Ranger Hose Company of Girardville,...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2009, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p86
The article reports on the fire truck deliveries in the various fire departments in the U.S. The Bigfolk Fire Department in Montana took delivery of a 105-foot Smeal quint which is built on a Spartan Gladiator LFD chassis. Pierce Co. delivered a heavy-duty rescue pumper to the Crumpton Volunteer...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- ARFF Vehicles. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates the 4x4 KP1500 fire engine from KME Fire Apparatus.