Emergency Vehicle Transports Drinking Water Anywhere
- Fire Prevention Bureau. Zalesiak, Dave; Kiurski, Tom // Fire Engineering;Apr2006, Vol. 159 Issue 4, p223
The article describes several golf cart-type fire vehicles introduced by fire departments in the U.S. In August 1998, Skokie Fire Department built its modified golf-cart as a fire prevention vehicle which appeared as an old steam fire engine. Virginia Beach Fire Department also introduced its...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2005, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p124
Presents various fire prevention equipment and supplies provided to local fire departments in the U.S.
- EMS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p11
Presents several firefighting and emergency management equipment. Philips Electronic's HeartStart MRx monitor/defibrillator; Medical Devices International's CPR Micromask; Armstrong Medical Industries' Heine disposable Macintosh and Miller laryngoscope.
- RESCUE AND SQUAD COMPANY OPERATIONS. Hinkle, Daniel T. // Fire Engineering;Sep2005, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p32
Looks into the operations and missions of rescue and squad company of fire departments in the U.S. Assessment of the various types of companies and their specific equipment and apparatus; Details of the search and rescue, forcible entry, utility control, and salvage missions and operations;...
- Monitored Fire Tech Goes to School. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p10
The article introduces the wireless electronically monitored fire extinguishers given to the Mountain View Middle School of Goffstown, New Hampshire by the National Association of State Fire Marshals (NASFM). This move was considered part of a fire safety demonstration project facilitated by...
- COMPANY ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;May2000, Vol. 153 Issue 5, p120
Presents updates on fire fighting equipment companies and fire protection organizations in the United States. Facility expansion by American Lafrance; Formation of the International Aviation Fire Protection Association; Mine Safety Appliances Co.'s purchase of ISI Group Inc.; S & S Fire...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p198
Features several apparatus desgined for use in the U.S. fire/emergency services sector in 2004. Marion Body Works pumper; SMEAL pumper; KME pumper.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p201
Features several products, services and media for use in the fire/emergency services sector in the U.S. in 2004. Nightfighter Heads-Up Display from MSA; Hannay Series F4000 Reel; Kappler Provent Healthcare Apparel.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p130
Features several fire vehicles used by different fire departments for fire fighting in the U.S. Design of the RESCUE 1 unit vehicle of Hastings Fire Rescue; Use of Marion Body in the Grisworld Fire Department; Description of the Pierce platform quint owned by the Fuquay-Varina Fire Department.