- TriData study focuses on international exchange among fire departments. // Fire Engineering;Jan2000, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p46
Reports that TriData Corp.'s study focuses on international exchanges among fire departments.
- Texas department to deploy all-Pierce Dash fleet. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/29/2013, p3
The article reports on an order received by custom fire and rescue apparatus manufacturer, Pierce Manufacturing, for a Dash CF 100-foot aerial platform from the Midlothian Fire Department in Texas.
- Minnesota Fire and Rescue Mutual Aid Plan (FIREMAP). Dahm, Bob // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p25
The article provides information on the Minnesota Fire and Rescue Mutual Aid Plan (FIREMAP) of the Board of Directors of the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association. The Board recognized the need for a formal state-wide fire and rescue mutual aid plan and assigned its Emergency Management...
- Toronto Takes Delivery of Pierce Quint, Pumper. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/27/2012, p1
The article reports on the Pierce Manufacturing Inc.'s delivery of a 75-foot Pierce Ultimate Configuration (PUC) aerial ladder, a PUC pumper, and a heavy-duty rescue unit to Toronto Pearson International Airport Fire & Emergency Services.
- Fire Chief - Visalia, California. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/ 1/2012, p1
The article announces that Visalia Fire Department in California is in search for a Fire Chief.
- Fire Chief - Beaver Lake Volunteer Fire Department (Ark.). // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/19/2012, p2
The article announces that the Beaver Lake Volunteer Fire Department in Arkansas is accepting applications for the position of full-time Fire Chief as of October 2012.
- THE DEPARTMENT OFFICER AS CHANGE AGENT. Buckman, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p10
Provides tips on change implementation dealings of fire department leaders. Reduction of authority; Disruption of established work patterns; Elimination of some securities.
- Fire Service Accreditation, 1710, and Standards of Response. Bruegman, Randy R. // Public Management (00333611);Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p4
Comments on the history of the fire service. System of evaluation needed for fire services; Description of the self-assessment process formed by the International Association of Fire Chiefs; Function of the Commission on Fire Accreditation International; Alternative ways to judge the deployment...
- Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association Executive Director. Brace, Tom // Minnesota Fire Chief;2014 Supplement Conference Program & Directory, p6
The article offers information on the 2015 Minnesota Fire Chiefs Association conference held in Duluth, Minnesota.