Sheridan Books Names New Sales and Marketing Executive
- comments. HILL, SHARON; LULOFS, NEAL; HAMER, JOHN; MOHN, JOHN // Editor & Publisher;Nov2014, Vol. 147 Issue 11, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "A Sales Force to be Reckoned With" in the September 2014 issue, "Tundra Turnaround" in the October 2014 issue, and "Wowing Younger Readers" in the October 2014 issue.
- Mini-profile: a day in the life of a marketing manager in China. Duan, Helen // Serials;Jul2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p85
The article profiles Helen Duan, a marketing manager for Swets' publishing company in Beijing, China. The author describes typical duties pertaining to her job, including regular communication with international publishers, a weekly meeting with the China Educational Publications Import and...
- A new year, a new team. // Jewellery World;Jan/Feb2013, p4
The article announces the appointments of Giselle Griffiths as National Sales and Marketing Manager and James Wells as publisher at Jewellery World.
- NEW BLOOD. MacDonald, Scott // Quill & Quire;Dec2006, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p22
The article reports that infusing young talent has become a trend at Penguin Canada, a publisher. In recent months, many fresh faces have joined the company's team. This includes two junior publicists and a major makeover of company's sales and marketing team in which three of the account...
- FT the latest publisher to wield axe over jobs. Alarcon, Camille // Marketing Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p91
The article reports that Financial Times Ltd. (FT) is among several newspaper publishers planning job cuts. The job cuts are expected to include its sales and marketing departments. According to John Ridding, FT's chief executive officer (CEO), the decision has been made in order to make the...
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p70
Reports on developments among marketing and sales executives in Great Britain as of February 17, 2000.
- Message from the SME president. Feliciano, Gisela // Caribbean Business;3/3/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p30
The article reports on recognition of the Sales and Marketing Executives Association of Puerto Rico (SME) to sales professionals in the island during the Sales Professional Week.
- Sales & Marketing Executives 2011 Thursday, March 3 Puerto Rico Convention Center. // Caribbean Business;3/3/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p31
The article presents information on the Sales and Marketing Executives 2011 to be held at the Puerto Rico Convention Center on March 3, 2011.
- Kids Today gets new publisher. // Kids Today;Aug2006, p8
The article reports on the appointment of Robin Martinez as publisher of "Kids Today," effective July 3, 2006. Martinez joined sister publication "Furniture/Today" in 2004 as sales manager for the East central/Canada West territory. He replaces Pete Cohen who is leaving the publication to work...