Thomas Nelson Launches New Fiction Imprint
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Thomas Nelson Ends Partnership; Rebrands Political Books Imprint. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p1
The article presents information on rebranding political books imprint by Thomas Nelson Inc. It has pulled out of its contract with conservative Internet news site WorldNetDaily.com and is renaming its political books imprint Nelson Current, which is slated to publish 15 to 20 books per year....
- Wizards of the Coast Expanding Output in Fantasy Segment. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that the Wizards of the Coast Inc., one of the leading publishers of fantasy and speculative fiction, has nearly doubled title output and has a steady single-digit growth in 2006. Wizards which is best known for its Dungeons & Dragons products has published 68 titles. Its...
- Simon Spotlight Entertainment Launches With He's Just Not That Into You. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Simon & Schuster Inc. has launched its new imprint, Simon Spotlight Entertainment company, with the release of the book "He's Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo in the U.S. Target market of the imprint; Estimated...
- HarperCollins Expands Hispanic Imprint To Over 75 Titles A Year. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publisher Inc. will expand its Rayo imprint to publish over 75 title a year in the U.S. Range of number of title publiched by the imprint in a year; Publishing lists of the imprint; Personnel reorganization.
- Random House Forms Schwartz & Wade Books With S&S Veterans. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the appointment of Anne Schwartz to the position of vice president and co-director of Schwartz & Wade books by Random House Children's Books company in the U.S. Formation of the Schwartz & Wade Books by Schwartz; Effectivity of the appointment; Schedule on the launch of the imprint's...