- Louise Bourgeois. Carlock, Marty // Sculpture;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p63
The article reviews the art exhibition "Louise Bourgeois," at the Worcester Art Museum in Massachusetts.
- ART: EUROPE. Camhi, Leslie // Travel & Leisure;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p168
The article reviews the art exhibitions "Louise Bourgeois" at Tate Modern from October 10 to January 29, 2008 in London, England, "Alberto Giacometti's Studio," from October 17 to February 11, 2008 in Paris, France and "Late Titian and the Sensuality of Painting," at the Kunsthistorisches Museum...
- LOUISE BOURGEOIS: STITCHES IN TIME. Clancy, Luke // Modern Painters;Summer2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p125
Reviews the exhibition "Louise Bourgeois: Stitches In Time," at the Irish Museum of Modern Art in Dublin, Ireland from November 26, 2003 to February 22, 2004.
- LOUISE BOURGEOIS. Grande, John K. // Art Papers;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p59
The article reviews the exhibition of art works by Louise Bourgeois held at MusÃ©e d'art contemporain from April 28 to September 2, 1996 in MontrÃ©al, QuÃ©bec.
- ART. // New Yorker;8/3/1981, Vol. 57 Issue 24, p8
A list of art exhibitions in various galleries in New York City is presented. They include the drawings and plastic sculptures of an Argentina artist at the Center for Inter-American Relations on August 30, 1981, a show of sculptures titled "Creative Times," by twelve artists will be on...
- ART. // New Yorker;1/25/1964, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p11
The article presents a list of various artists whose works are exhibited in different art galleries in New York City. Address information and schedules of opening for each gallery are provided, as well as information about the works of each artist. Among the artist listed are Eugenie Baizerman,...
- Louise Bourgeois. // Art in America;2007 Guide, Vol. 95, p38
The article focuses on art exhibits, including "Louis Bourgeois", and "Louise Bourgeois: Recent Projects" which will be seen at art museums around the world in 2007 and which will feature the artwork of the French born and New York based woman artist Louise Bourgeois. A discussion of the...
- Louise Bourgeois. Heath, Terrence // Border Crossings;Feb2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p91
The article reviews the exhibition of "Insomnia Drawings," by Louise Bourgeois, at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York from June 14 to September 21, 2003.
- Louise Bourgeois. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jul2008, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p11
The article features the exhibition "Louise Bourgeois" at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York City from June to September 2008.