Introducing Synopsis: a view onto medicine
- EDITORIAL. Hackett, Rick D. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, preceding p1
The article provides information on issues concerning the "Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences" (CJAS) of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada. It is said that CJAS has participated in the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management that was held in Alberta. The periodical...
- Inside the Moon. // New Moon;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p46
The article provides an update on New Moon as of March 2006. The periodical received two new honors from the Minnesota Magazine & Publications Association. Starting with this issue, it is introducing a section called Go, Girl! New Moon will celebrate its 13th birthday on March 31.
- Editor's note. // South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition;2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article provides updates regarding changes to the "South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition (SAJCN)". The author mentions the introduction of Case Reports, which form part as a section of South African Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (SASPEN) News column. He also notes on the...
- Gay mag launches lesbian-run section. Bartley, Jim // Body Politic;Jul/Aug82, Issue 85, p14
Talks about the added lesbian-run section in "Le Berdache," the official newspaper of l'Association pour les droits des lesbiennes et gais du QuÃ©bec.
- A NEW DEPARTMENT OPEN TO ALL. C. W. L. // Western Speech;Mar1952, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p125
The article announces the inauguration of a new section of "Western Speech" devoted to the discussion of any problem of interest to the readers of the journal. In these columns, readers may offer their views on the problems, discuss issues of general interest to the members of the Western Speech...
- Words. // British Medical Journal;10/8/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6092, p918
Presents an announcement of the filler series on the Medical Practice section of the journal 'British Medical Journal'.
- NOTES FOR NOTES. Taylor, Sue; Boonin, Joseph M.; Hitchens, Susan // Notes;Dec2004, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p409
Presents news briefs concerning "Notes" journal and the Music Library Association Inc. as of December 2004. Changes in the columns and features of the journal; Appointment of an assistant editor for the journal; Obituaries.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Smith, Beryl // Art Documentation: Bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of Nort;Summer1991, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p101
This article presents a statement from the editor of "Art Documentation," a publishing of the Art Libraries Society of North America. Suggestions for a "To the editor" column has surfaced periodically. Letters provide readers with the ability to confuse the accepted order. Another possibility is...
- GP newspaper cited for two key awards. // GP: General Practitioner;5/8/2009, p1
The article announces awards held in the annual Periodical Publishers Association (PPA) awards in 2009, including GP newspaper, shortlisted for weekly business magazine of the year, and Physician Liam Farrell, shortlisted for columnist of the year.