Tony goes for the treble with charity rally drive
- Classic win for charity. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p39
The article reports that Tony Rose, a sales agent for upholstery maker Recor in England, upgraded his engine and competed at the Classic Monte Carlo Rally and helped raise money for charity. He donated the money to the Royal Marsden Cancer Hospital. Rose finished fourth from a field of 60 race...
- Tony's drive for cancer research cash gets off to a roaring start. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p2
Reports on furniture agent Tony Rose's fund-raising efforts for the Royal Marsden Cancer Research Fund. Rose's plans of joining the Monte Carlo Rally to raise funds.
- Amberbook publisher, Tony Rose honored at final book fair. // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
A photograph of wife of Tony Rose, the publisher of Amberbooks and the organizer of the New York book fair who has been honored at the final book fair with the award on his behalf is presented.
- Facing up to a stiff challenge. Excell, Jon // Engineer (00137758);10/10/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7637, p40
No abstract available.
- CART Champ Car World Series PPG Cup Winners. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2004, p954
Presents the winners from the CART Champ Car World Series from 1959-2002.
- GP3 cars in special delivery. // Australian Auto Action;1/27/2010, Issue 1375, p13
The article reports on the new GP3 Championship that takes shape with teams who attained the cars before the inaugural season in 2010.
- 2010 SCHEDULES. // Racer;Jan2010, Issue 213, p73
The article presents the 2010 schedules of world automobile racing events including the F1 World Championship, IndyCar Series, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Emergency Exit. // Motor;Dec2006, p146
Several photographs related to the 2006 Performance Car of the Year final car racing event featuring several racing automobiles are presented.
- VESKANDA SETS SAIL. O'BRIEN, GARRY // Australian Auto Action;2/29/2012, Issue 1480, p30
The article reports that the Veskanda, one of the most famous racing cars in Australia, has been restored by original constructors K&A Engineering, and will run in a six-race Historic Group C series.