- New Regency, MBST planning to 'Give It Up' Harris, Dana // Daily Variety;3/25/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 18, p28
Reports on the acquisition by New Regency Entertainment of the film script 'Give It Up' from scribe Dana Schmalenberg,' with MBST Entertainment attached to produce. Storyline; Scriptwriter.
- New Regency zooms in on $450 mil credit line. Diorio, Carl // Daily Variety;9/12/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 72, p1
Focuses on the completion of the credit refinancing for New Regency Productions in Los Angeles, California. Use of the proceeds for film and television production; Participation of J.P. Morgan Chase in the loan syndication; Accounts on the downsizing of borrowing capacity.
- Regency will 'Stay' in play for $1.8 mil. Swanson, Tim; Dunkley, Cathy // Daily Variety;10/22/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 36, p11
Features the movie project of Regency entitled 'Stay.' Writer of the script; Plot of the movie; Supervision of the project.
- Warner, Milchan can't make a deal. Weiner, Rex; Hindes, Andrew // Variety;07/21/97, Vol. 367 Issue 11, p5
Reports that Warner Brothers and New Regency failed to make an agreement to extend their movie production deal. Background on the failed exclusive negotiation between the companies.
- Landau prod'n vp New Regency. Van Housen, Caty // Hollywood Reporter;7/21/95, Vol. 338 Issue 9, p5
Reports on Caryn Landau's promotion from vice president creative affairs to vice president productions at the New Regency Prods. Job description; Career history.
- Warren sr. vp New Regency. Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;6/8/95, Vol. 337 Issue 30, p4
Reports on Madeline Warren's promotion to senior vice president for production at New Regency Productions. Career history; Independent films produced by Warren.
- Granier jilts Canal + for Regency int'l post. Williams, Michael; Greene, Jay // Variety;11/21/94, Vol. 357 Issue 4, p7
Reports that Olivier Granier will join the international arm of Arnon Milchan's Regency Enterprises as part of a restructuring. Previous position at Studio Canal Plus; Canal Plus Chairman Pierre Lescure's scheduled official announcement of the move; Importance of London in Regency's...
- REGENCY THRIVES WITH GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS. Swanson, Tim // Daily Variety;11/14/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 53, p35
Focuses on the success of Regency Enterprises in film producing. Penchant for financial risk-taking; Formula for success; Company history; Global partnerships with the other media companies.
- Granier & Milchan part less than amicably. Cox, Dan; Williams, Michael // Variety;7/17/95, Vol. 359 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the parting of ways between Olivier Granier and Arnon Milchan's Regency Enterprises. Granier's lawsuit against Milchan; Granier's career history; Consequences of Granier's departure.