Super sofabed models
- NBF looks to put consumer fears to bed. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2014, Issue 5869, p4
The article reports that National Bed Federation (NBF) will launch its Code of Practice and Mark of Approval system to consumers in Great Britain on February 17, 2014, and includes the insights of NBF executive director Jessica Alexander on the campaign.
- I'm only sleeping. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p18
The article presents the insights of National Bed Federation (NBF) executive director Jessica Alexander on the initiative of the Sleep Council to launch an advertising campaign at the 2011 Bed Show. Alexander says that the campaign will run throughout 2012, as well as will incorporate online...
- Sound asleep. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2011, Issue 5761, p22
The article focuses on the advertising campaign "Seven Year Hitch" of Sleep Council. It states that the campaign was shown to the industry at the National Bed Federation's bed show. It says the campaign will convey the message on sleep optimization, feeling good and looking good. Moreover,...
- Sailing the media seas. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p28
Profiles Jessica Alexander, managing director of Alexander King Associates. Establishment of the Sleep Council; Educational attainment from the London University; Career history with the National Bed Federation.
- APOLLO AND THE LITTLE MAN. Alexander, Jessica // Diagram;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
The poem "Apollo and the Little Man," by Jessica Alexander is presented. First Line: After the little man moved; Last Line: without warning.
- Gardenia. // Western Humanities Review;Fall2012, Vol. 66 Issue 3, preceding p1
The editorial staff for the periodical "Western Humanities Review" is presented, including Jessica Alexander, Nate Liederbach and Galen Joseph.
- Bed buy tips help reticent retailers. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p6
The article reports on the launching of the poster campaign of Sleep Council that is endorsed by the Furniture Ombudsman and is aimed to reduce customers' aftersales complaints in Great Britain. The Sleep Council head of marketing, Jessica Alexander, stated that the campaign will reassure...
- A clean sheet. Alexander, Jessica // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2010, Issue 5705, p18
An interview with Jessica Alexander, who talks about the bed show, is presented. When asked about how the idea of the show came about, she states that a number of the members think that early autumn is the best time for selling mattresses to the retail trade. Alexander believes that the bed and...
- Weddings: Friend, will you marry us? Online ordinations rise. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;2/9/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p7
The article focuses on the rise of online ordination in the U.S. wherein couples are turning to friends or family members to perform their wedding ceremony. It discusses a scenario wherein bride Jessica Alexander's friend was ordained online to perform her wedding. According to Alexander, the...