Spencer calls for upholstery unity
- Giving business an edge. // Black Enterprise;Feb1990, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p94
Profiles Michael G. Spencer and Gary L. Harris, director and associate director at the Materials Science Research Center of Excellence (MSRCE) at Howard University. Efforts to develop electronics and computers that will make American industry more competitive; Key achievements.
- Ray of light. // Science World;3/22/96, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the goal of Michael Spencer, who is looking for ways to capture and use a kind of light called semiconductors. Description of semiconductors; Spencer's plan.
- HIDDEN BEAUTY. Baldwin, Deborah // This Old House;May2014, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p68
The article focuses on the renovation of a home located at the Orwin Manor subdivision in Orlando, Florida that is owned by Aimee and Michael Spencer.
- Spitalfields Gala Tea Dance. Edrich, Carole // Dance Today;Oct2008, Vol. 53 Issue 85, p14
The article focuses on the gala tea dance at Spitalfields in London, England. Michael Spencer is cited for bringing the activity to this place with Ray Durban. Interactions among participants are described along with the activities and performances for the night, such as that from Marcina...
- Spencer upped at Disney Channel-U.K. Mallalieu, Ben // Hollywood Reporter;6/20/95, Vol. 337 Issue 38, pI-5
Reports on the appointment of Michael Spencer as marketing director of Disney Channel-U.K.
- Club owner files for bankruptcy. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p5
Reports that Michael D. Spencer, owner of Las Vegas, Nevada bar and music club called Crash Corrigan's has filed for Chapter 7 liquidation in the US Bankruptcy Court. Company assets and liabilities; Business operations.
- FACES & PLACES. Liyakasa, Kelly // Westchester County Business Journal;1/31/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p39
Photographs of several business owners and professionals at the night of networking at Club Cabo in White Plains on January 18, 2011, organized by Hispanic Business and Professional Association of Westchester County Inc., are presented, including Michael Spencer, Alan E. Dillon, and Tremont Poole.
- Have clubs, will travel. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p29
Describes the golf clubs designed by Mike Spencer. Specifications; Parts; Availability; Contact information.
- ICAP: A 1980s financial start-up which grew into the largest money-broker in the world. // Management Today;Nov2010, p38
The article discusses the growth and success of the world's largest money-broker called ICAP PLC, under the management of its chief executive officer (CEO) Michael Spencer.