First Focus shows promise
- Southeast Shows Have Regional Flair. Kalash, Matthew // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p290
Offers a look at several exhibitions for interior decorations in the United States. Florida International Gift Show at Orlando's Orange County Convention Center on July 28-31, 2001; Miami International Gift and Decorative Accessories Show in Miami, Florida on August 25-28, 2001 at the Miami...
- A Little TRON-spiration. S. S. // Contract;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p22
The article reviews the exhibition "TRON designs Corian," held in Milan, Italy, which explored the flexibility and versatility of the DuPont Corian techno-surface, by showcasing a selection of innovative interior designs.
- Polly Woodside. Hearn, Marg // Artichoke;Jun-Aug2012, Issue 39, p118
The article reviews the exhibition "Polly Woodside" at South Wharf in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Denmark interiors show reports record attendance. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Cites the record attendance at the Formland Fair interior design exhibition held at the Herning Fair Centre in Denmark in August 1998. Number of exhibitors.
- House show. // Architectural Digest;Jun97, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p30
Announces the British Interior Design Exhibition held June 4-22, 1997 in London, England with the participation of Vivien Greenock of Sibyl Colefax and John Fowler, Lady Victoria Waymouth and Henrietta Spencer-Churchill in association with Ian Walton. Contact information.
- 100% acknowledgement required. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p8
Reports on the success of the 100% Design show held September 24-27, 1998 in England. Products featured at the interior design event; Exhibitors' reaction to the show's relocation into a larger facility; Retailers who visited the show; Total number of trade and professional visitors; Exhibits...
- Visitors flock to Decorex. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p4
Reports on Decorex, the interior design show in Great Britain.
- High profile launches. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p2
Reports that several industry players within the British interior design sector are planning high-profile product launches during the 2000 100% Design exhibition.
- Aisle or Window? Morgan, Mallery Roberts // Interior Design;Jul2008, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p315
The article reviews the exhibition "Next Time I'm Here, I'll Be There" at the Barbican Centre in London, England.