In house copy shop
- Sharp Tip of the Day. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/4/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p4
The article offers tips on using the Sharp multi-function copier in enhancing the multi-tasking capabilities of businesses. The copier has the capability to perform several functions without having to wait for one job to finish while the next job waits in a queue. This scheme will keep business...
- Multitalented Office Machines. Cekan, Lisa // PCWorld;Oct2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p146
This article evaluates several multifunction printers. Outstanding image quality and a unique control that allows users to choose the best settings depending on the lighting conditions are some of the advantages of the LG Electronics Flatron L1710SK. The silvery, five-megapixel Canon PowerShot...
- What MFPs Are Replacing. // CRN;1/8/2007, Issue 1225, p70
The article discusses the findings of a survey by Industry Analysts regarding the different uses of multifunction printers (MFP) in the U.S. A majority of MFP users surveyed said that they purchase MFPs to replace fax machines and monochrome copiers. 11.5 percent of respondents use MFP as a...
- PRINTER SALES DOWN. // Appliance Design;May2009, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the decrease in sales of printers in 2008. According to a report from Gartner, the combined computer printer, copier, and multifunctional equipment market in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia (EMEA) in 2008 has totaled 48.2 million units. The industry analysis firm...
- Do You Copy? Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Nov2004, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p64
Offers entrepreneurs advice on how to choose the right copier for one's business and budget. Sharp Electronics Corp.'s AR-168S digital imager; Xerox CopyCenter C20; Imagistics im2520f; Hewlett-Packard Co.'s HP LaserJet 4100mfp.
- Panasonic Introduces High Speed Copier. // Information Today;Jan1994, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p47
The article presents information on the Panasonic office copier line. Immediate availability of the Panasonic FP-7650 copier, which produces 76 copies a minute, has been announced by Panasonic Communications & Systems Co. The FP-7650 has a first copy speed of only four seconds. This benefits...
- Brother Fleshes Out Inkjet MFC Line. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/11/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p70
The article evaluates the three inkjet based multifunction copiers, including the MFC-3360c, MFC-5460cn and MFC-5860cn, developed by Brother Co.
- Sharp SD-4085 analog copier (85 CPM). // Library Technology Reports;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p217
Features the SharpSD-4085 analog copier manufactured by Sharp Electronics Corp. Details on the suggested retail price of the copier; Information on the copying volume of the copier; Benefits to be derived from the use of the copier.
- New copiers may erase need to take notes. // Marketing News;7/18/86, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p47
The article reports features the copier introduced by Sharp Electronics Corp., similar to a copier developed by Xerox Corp.