- Canon Intros Multi-Functional Fax/Printer. // Information Today;Apr1994, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p74
This article evaluates the first multifunctional desktop facsimile from Canon U.S.A. Inc. It combines three popular functions in one unit. The FAX-B340 is a plain paper Fax, a personal computer printer, and a digital telephone answering system. The printer function of the FAX-B340 is enabled by...
- High-speed multifunctions. // Management Services;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p26
Ricoh's latest multifunction machine is essentially their AP3800C high-speed printer with a new set of capabilities. It now includes scanning, faxing and copying as well as 28 pages per minute printing in full color. It also has a 40GB hard disk to ensure that complicated jobs run through...
- Multi tasking copier. // Management Services;Dec1997, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p32
Evaluates Aficio 250 multi tasking copier from Ricoh Corp. Claims 25 copies per minute; Inclusion of fax, printer and network modules; Faxing can be done without interrupting the copy runs; Start price for Aficio 250 is Â£5,550.
- Color copier sets speed standard. Leventon, William // Design News;4/5/93, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p48
The article introduces the digital copier NC8015 from Ricoh Corp. The company claims that the product is the world's fastest full-color digital copier. It can make a full color copy with just one scan of an original. Copier speed is also increased by a four-drum copying system that keeps the...
- Copiers, Faxes and Combos. Taylor, Lauren R. // Government Executive;Aug99, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p56
Discusses technological advancements in copying, faxing and printing equipment. Efforts to merge the functions in a single machine; Integration of the Internet into the functions; Benefits for users.
- LEXMARK X125 ALL-IN-ONE OFFICE CENTER. Rabinovitch, Issie // CA Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p12
Evaluates the Lexmark X125 All-in-One Office Center, used as a color fax, scanner, copier and color inkjet printer. Specifications; Features; Price.
- Is it a copier, fax machine or printer? Berinato, Scott // PC Week;1/20/97, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p46
Discusses a new generation of multifunction devices that will be introduced in 1997. The hopes that the devices combining a fax machine, copier, and printer will solve problems of performance and price; The Document WorkCentre Pro 535 from Xerox; The introduction of two digital copiers from...
- An MFC for every budget. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p124
Provides information on multifunction centres, peripheral devices which includes printer, scanner, copier and fax. Tips to consider in looking for a printer; Factors to consider in choosing the connection type; Features of the memory card readers. INSETS: RUNNING COSTS;TECH TERMS.
- Sharp's 4-in-1 delivers big. // New Zealand Management;Mar2002, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p67
Provides information on AL-880 machine designed for digital copying, printing, faxing and scanning, manufactured by Sharp. Features of the machine.