European white paper steers clear of regulation
- Make a difference, as well as a profit. Maurer, Mickey // Indianapolis Business Journal;04/20/98, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p13
No abstract available.
- Making a Difference One Bar of Soap at a Time. Bair, Betsy // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;3/5/2012, p3
The article offers information on the Eighth Annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Management Forum to be held in Orlando, Florida, wherein meeting professionals can join the corporate social responsibility (CSR) event at the Clean the World Recycling Operations Center.
- PHILANTHROPY DAY EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2007 Philanthropy Supplement, p37
The article provides information on several educational workshops during the Philanthropy Day in Long Island, New York in 2007. The "Building Blocks I" workshop, with Barbara Gill Rogus, will talk on managing a not-for-profit agency. The "What is the Marketing and Public Relations Value of Your...
- the growing chasm. Busch, Jennifer Thiele // Contract;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p18
The article comments on various issues regarding the growth of the luxury market and the social responsibility of designers. Revenues from luxury hotel rooms grew more than 10 percent from 2005 to 2006 in the U.S. An overview is presented of the magazine's annual Design Forum held in October...
- A responsible compromise. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;9/13/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2115, Special Section p19
Looks at the credibility of the recommendations for corporate social responsibility (CSR) by the European Multi Stakeholder Forum. Reason behind the ban of CSR at BASF; Information on the World Business Council for Sustainable Development; Benefits of CSR to chemical companies.
- Careful planning eases transition to telecommuting. Zolkos, Rodd // Business Insurance;05/07/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p35
Focuses on a session on risks posed by telecommuting at the Risk & Insurance Management Society Inc.'s annual conference and exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia. Debate over what constitutes a work-related activity in the United States; Establishment of goals for the telecommuting program;...
- Entrepreneurs outline small-business issues. Brody, Loren // Westchester County Business Journal;04/05/99, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p8
Focuses on a forum about small business issues in Rye Brook, New York. Group of panelists; Failure of entrepreneurs to understand the team structure of the corporate world; Four dimensions to the year 2000 problem for small businesses.
- Upcoming Compliance and Governance Events. // Compliance Week;Oct2014, Vol. 11 Issue 129, p70
A calendar of compliance and governance events from October 1, 2014 to December 12, 2014 is presented which includes the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2014, the Gartner Business Process Management Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada and the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum in Washington D.C.
- Driving retention. Mason, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 163 Issue 11, p6
The article highlights the 2006 Partners In Business Retention Forum held in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The event involved panel discussions and workshops on a variety of retention strategies, including information on how to help one's owner-operators run more efficiently. Expert speakers shared some...