The hours we work: better organised by the year than the week?
- NIESTANDARDOWE FORMY ZATRUDNIENIA W TEORII NAUKI O ZARZÄ„DZANIU -- REKOMENDACJE DLA PROWADZENIA BADAÅƒ EMPIRYCZNYCH. Bąk-Grabowska, Dominika // Research Papers of the Wroclaw University of Economics / Prace N;2014, Issue 340, p380
In the paper chosen theories, conceptions and models connected with using nonstandard forms of employment have been reviewed. Literature studies have made it possible to draw conclusions regarding directions of changes in using nonstandard forms of employment. The main problems undertaken by the...
- WE ASKED 100 FMS... // FM World;1/16/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p09
The article discusses the results of a poll which asked the impact of the Christmas season to senior facilities managers (FMs). It offers information on the top three conflict-inducing activities experienced by facilities manager, what is considered a team de-motivator, and concerns that need to...
- Payrolls Drop 663,000; Jobless Rate Up to 8.5%. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33092, p2
The article reports on the decline on payrolls and employment conditions in the U.S. It states that March 2009 employment data shows little additional weakening as payrolls dropped another 663,000 and the January-February revisions totaled minus-86,000. It adds that hours and wages weakened,...
- hr benchmarker. // Personnel Today;5/2/2006, p74
The article presents information on employment in Hungary. A former employer is obliged to give reasons for dismissal. Character references are not common, but employees are entitled to a written reference from their employer. Maximum of 40 hours per week are allowed, with a maximum of eight...
- Chapter 2. Employment. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Dec2001, p12
Reports on the developments in the employment sector of Montenegro in 2001. Estimated number of employed people during the summer; Main objective of household surveys conducted by the Institute for Strategic Studies and Prognoses in May and July; Working hours of average people in the country.
- ESTABLISHMENT DATA HOURS SEASONALLY ADJUSTED. // Employment & Earnings;Nov2000, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p61
No abstract available.
- ESTABLISHMENT DATA ALL-EMPLOYEE HOURS SEASONALLY ADJUSTED. // Employment & Earnings;Nov2000, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p63
No abstract available.
- Long-term vision vital on flexibility. Reilly, Peter // Personnel Today;2/12/2002, p14
Focuses on the need for organizations to look ahead to the benefits of allowing parents the right to flexible working hours in Great Britain. Compromise between giving employees legal rights and protecting the organizations; Emphasis on flexibility with companies adjusting workforce; Measures...
- The April Review. // Monthly Labor Review;Apr2007, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Lonnie Golden and Tesfayi Gebreselassie on overemployment mismatches.