How to succeed as an independent consultant
- Off the shelf. Sublette, Guen // Entrepreneur;Oct93, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p188
Reviews the book `How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant, Third Edition,' by Herman Holtz.
- A consultant's guidebook. Dmytrenko, April L. // Records Management Quarterly;Jul96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p58
Reviews the book `How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant.'
- How To Succeed as an Independent Consultant (Book). Christianson, Elin B. // Library Journal;11/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p2168
Reviews the book 'How to Succeed As an Independent Consultant,' by Herman Holtz.
- Consulting. // Elevator World;Sep2011, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p34
The article features several books related to consulting, including "Marketing Your Consulting and Professional Services," 3rd ed., by Dick Connor and Jeff Davidson, "How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant," 3rd ed., by Herman Holtz, and "The Concise Guide to Becoming an Independent...
- Integrate personal, professional goals for success as a consultant. Bobrow, Edwin E. // Marketing News;12/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p9
The article puts emphasis on the need of planning to integrate personal and professional goals to be a successful marketing consultant. Many people say they have thought through what they want to do and know how they will achieve things. But just thinking goals through without committing...
- Specialise in specialisation. Pinder, Mark // Design Week;2/15/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
The article presents information on business specialization by keeping a sector-specific specialist consultant in a company. The smart specialist cans properly anticipate customers needs through his expertise in the chosen market segment. The Specialized consultant in the company also helps in...
- Need a life? Get a coach. Hamilton, Kendall // Newsweek;2/5/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p48
Introduces `coaches,' people who help others develop their career and/or personal goals, as a profession that is developing in the 1990s. Coaches as part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend; Fees that they charge; Enthusiastic clients; Partnerships in...
- Use and abuse of management consultants. Song, Norman // Management Review;Jun74, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p35
Explores the use and abuse of management consultants. Conditions under which management consultants can be considered; Examples of abuses of a client by a consultant; Distinction between a tangible product and professional service; Steps in dealing with a consultant; Ways to have an efficient...
- The Newest Profession. Management Consultants at Work. // Accountancy;Mar1970, Vol. 81 Issue 919, p217
Focuses on the depiction of British management consultants in the film 'The Newest Profession.' Overview of the management consultancy profession in Great Britain; Duties and responsibilities of management consultants.