Meet a fine Collection of designers
- Furniture's New Year. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/19/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 25, pB1
Focuses on the commercial furnishings industry show, NeoCon 2006, which took place in Chicago, Illinois in June 2006. Total number of attendees; Number of entries for The Best of NeoCon Awards competition.
- Singapore group seeks contest entries. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p88
The article reports that the Singapore Furniture Industries Council is accepting nominations for the 2008 Furniture Design Award in Singapore. The award is open to three categories: the Students, Young Designers, and Open categories. The theme of the 2008 event refers to the term "tension." The...
- San Fran starts quietly. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p1
Highlights the furniture shows at the San Francisco's winter furniture market in California. Event description; Participants; Programs/Activities.
- Panache in Paris. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p22
Highlights the Salon du Mueble, a furniture show in Paris, France. Features of the show; Attendees; Products showcased.
- Online registration open for Vegas market. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the availability of online registration for the second Las Vegas Furniture Market, which begins January 30, 2005 at the World Market Center in Las Vegas Key features of the Web site; Benefits of the online registration for buyers, designers, exhibitors and sales representatives;...
- Rio show to serve breakfast. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the presentation of the Las Vegas Furniture Show at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Theme of the event; Programs and activities.
- Shanghai extends global reach. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article provides information on the 12th China International Furniture Exposition held on Shanghai, China. The goal of this event is to broaden the exhibitors' export potential in the U.S. and in emerging markets worldwide. Most exhibitors in this trade show displayed contemporary leather...
- I. DoT to showcase Italian pieces at Vegas market. // Furniture/Today;4/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p26
The article reports on the exhibit of furniture, lighting and decorative accessories from Italy in Las Vegas, Nevada. The World Market Center and the Italian Design Agency will present the exhibit Italian Design on Tour to the Las Vegas Convention Center on July 25 to 28, 2006, which showcase...
- Views. Quinn, Sean // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p9
The article focuses on the International Furniture Fair in Singapore. The show was not well attended and there were only very few buyers from Great Britain. The same is expected of Malaysian shows MAFEX and MIFF. The reasons for the limited attendance of British buyers is that times are...