Ikea finally gets the green light for new Edmonton store
- Council says no to Ikea in Hillingdon. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p5
Reports on the rejection of Ikea Furniture Co.'s application to build a store at Hillingdon, London, England while a new store is due to open in Coventry, England. Reasons for the rejection; Petition signed by several people opposing the development; Area of the store that will be opened in...
- Ikea bids for city centre site. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p8
The article reports on the planning application for a four-storey site submitted by Ikea International A/S to establish its presence in Southampton, England. The plan includes a 730,000 square-feet store building and a 900 space car park within the city center, which the company believes...
- Town, county slash permit turnaround times. Fletcher, Heather // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/13/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 20, p5A
No abstract available.
- ANAEROBIC DIGESTER INSTALLATIONS ACCELERATE. Goldstein, Nora // BioCycle;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p50
The article looks at the increasing trend related to the recycling industry in North American. The University of Wisconsin has announced the plan for the construction of an organic waste facility. A draft construction permit for a digester plant was given to Glenora Feed Yard by the Iowa...
- Power plant receives go-ahead. Dillard, Gabriel // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/13/2007, Issue 323735, p1
The article reports on the environmental clearance issued by the California Energy Commission (CEC) to Panoche Energy Center's $300-million power plant project in June 2007 in Fresno, California. CEC preliminary staff assessment for the project found that it complies with all environmental...
- Residential building permits. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/27/96 Supplement Market Facts, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p8
Presents the number of residential building permits applied in various municipalities of Westchester County, New York in 1993-94. Total units authorized from 1983 to 1993.
- Building Permits Revised To a 4.1% Drop to 559,000. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33373, p4
The article reports on the decline of building permit issuance by 4.1% in the U.S.
- Value of building permits hits an annual record. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;1/17/2003, p4
Reports on building permits issued in November 2002 in Canada. Decline of residential component; Planned non-residential construction.
- Demand for housing leads to record year for building permits. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;2/14/2003, p5
Reports on the record-breaking number of building permits issued in Canada in 2002. High demand across the country for housing; Annual increase in overall construction intentions; Value of residential permits; Permits for single-family dwellings.