Investcorp buys Hilding Anders
- Pillows unit sold as Dunlopillo refocusses. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Dec2002, Vol. 184 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the sale of the pillows unit of Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders. Purpose of the deal; Terms of the deal; Use of the proceeds from the sale.
- Hilding Anders buys Myer's. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2007, Issue 5550, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Myer's in Great Britain by bed and mattress supplier Hilding Anders of Sweden. The move to buy Myer's is an indication of Hilding Anders' aggressive expansion strategy. Myer's produces and supplies bed to the Royal Family and according to its chairman...
- At Dave & Buster's: Street Doubt a la Mode. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/7/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p1
Explains the implications if Investcorp fails to raise the financing for its takeout of Dave & Buster's Inc. in October 2002.
- Investcorp Hires a CEO for its North America Unit. CODY, TAMIKA // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p1
The article announces the appointment of Savio Tung by Investcorp as the chief executive officer (CEO) for its North America division.
- Investcorp buys US schools group. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/14/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p4
Reports on Bahrain firm Investcorp's acquisition of Jostens, a United States marketer of school products and services. Investcorp's assumption of Jostens' debt.
- Dunlopillo sells consumer division. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Harrogate, England-based Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. has sold its consumer division to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders AB as of November 2002. Growth opportunities for the company's consumer division; Emphasis on its core business by the company.
- Hilding Anders acquires Eastborn. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2007, Issue 5546, p5
The article reports that Hilding Anders UK PLC has purchased bedding company Eastborn. This is the third acquisition made by Hilding as part of an expansion strategy. President and chief executive officer Anders PÃ¥lsson stresses that the company intends to grow into one of the world's leading...
- TAX & FINANCIAL PLANNING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p14
Presents developments related to tax and financial planning in the U.S. as of March 2003. Resignation of chief executive officer Rebecca Hensley of CCH Legal Information Services; Selection of Steven Block as chief executive officer of Unger Software; Acquisition of ProBusiness from ADP...
- The Narcissist Premium. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p7
The article presents the study entitled CEO Narcissism and the Takeover Process which examines the psychological characteristics of chief executive officers (CEO) and its impacts on mergers & acquisitions (M&A).