Highs and slows at Hungerford
- New Report on Ferrosand Filter Technologies. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p44
Describes a report on Ferrosand Filter System patented by Hungerford &Terry Inc. that has been used since mid-1960s for the removal of iron, manganese, and arsenic in water from municipal and industrial facilities. Ferrosand technologies discussed in the report; Usefulness of the Ferrosand...
- Strong sales for Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2010, Issue 5682, p5
The article reports on the sales performance of furniture in Great Britain.
- Modest growth in February. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2010, Issue 5678, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of furniture retailing as February 2010 ended in Great Britain, in which, the British Retail Consortium BRC-KPMG Retail Sales Monitor revealed a modest growth.
- Contract Awarded for GAC Filter Project. // WaterWorld;Dec2008, Vol. 24 Issue 12, special section p6
The article reports on the filtration contract received by Hungerford & Terry Inc., which designs and manufactures water treatment equipment. The company is tasked to design and build five 12-foot diameter by 40-foot horizontal, multi-cell granulated activated carbon filters with a 3,000 cubic...
- More sales capitalised. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p3
The article features the report of London Retail Consortium (LRC) concerning the improvement in the sales performance of retailers in March 2007 in London, England. During the said month, shoppers spent Â£5.2 billion, compared to Â£4.7 billion in the same month last year. Richard Dodd of LRC...
- Retailers continue to be challenged to achieve financial excellence. McFaugler, Bee // Furniture/Today;2/8/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p2
The article offers information on the "Money Matters 2.0: Outpacing Change Through Financial Excellence" symposium to be held at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center in Atlanta, Georgia from March 28-29, 2016.
- SWOT Analysis. // Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Aug2009, p1
A company profile of Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., a furniture manufacturing firm based in Arcadia, Wisconsin, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses,...
- Bassett 3Q income falls 77%. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/2/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. (BFI) in Bassett, Virginia for the third quarter of 2006. Due to weak retail sales, the net income of BFI dropped 77 percent from the same period in 2005. Sales for the period ended August 26, 2006 were off 6.3...
- Youth enjoys decent momentum. Casinger, Lisa // Furniture/Today;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p42
The article reports that creative function has been found to play a key role in stimulating sales in the youth bedroom category of the furniture and bedding industry of the U.S. in 2006. Major manufacturers SLF, Broyhill and Lea Industries have expanded their youth offerings in 2006. The youth...