Share index up, but directors cut and run
- ScS shines with sale and new store boos. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the financial performance of ScS Upholstery PLC, a furniture retailer in Great Britain. Percentage of growth in sales; Factors contributing to the positive performance.
- ScS gives profit warning as heatwave hits sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p5
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture firm ScS for the May 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in profit after its 11 store openings; Amount of the pre-tax profit; Plans of the company to develop its marketing strategy.
- Mapping out a future. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p9
Focuses on the financial performance of furniture company ScS Co. in Europe. Profit warnings; Decline of the company's share price; Declivity of ScS's value.
- ScS blames rate rise for profits dive. // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2007, Issue 5539, p6
The article reports on the effect of rising interest rates on the financial performance of furniture retailer ScS Upholstery in Sunderland, England. According to chairman Mike Brown, the raising of rates results in the 54% decrease in the pre-tax profits of their company. He adds that there is a...
- Margin emphasis boosts ScS. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Highlights the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS for the six months period ending in June 1999.
- ScS to increase investment in staff training. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Discloses the ScS furniture store chain's plan to undergo a recruitment and training drive in order to cope with its expansion program.
- SCS celebrates profits with new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p3
The article focuses on the opening of new stores by SCS Upholstery in England. The company announced the opening seven new nationwide stores. The announcement came in the same week when the company revealed that its profits were up by 10%. The seven new stores will take the total number of...
- Sales boom at sofa retailers. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of sofa retailers ScS Corp. and Land of Leather in Great Britain. The profit of ScS increased in the year to September 30, 2005 and its sales surged on a like-for-like basis. Meanwhile, Land of Leather fell its profits for the half year to October...
- Challenging market results. // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2007, Issue 5539, p6
The article presents the financial performance of ScS Upholstery. The chart shows that the share price of ScS has collapsed to 50% that affects their sales and profits income. They have gained slight recovery but with a warning of more sales deterioration. The challenging trade conditions of the...