Lisanti optimistic as Bymacks decision looms
- Sale profit bonus for Lisanti. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p3
Reports that Tony Lisanti, chief executive of Airsprung Furniture, received bonus after selling Sprung Slumber to Steinhoff. Calculation of the bonus; Corporate profits; Non-executive director Anthony Chambers' sale of his shares in the group.
- Airsprung to close Glasgow factory. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the closing of the operations of Airsprung Furniture's bed factory, Airsprung Scotland. Operating loss suffered by Airsprung Scotland as of March 31, 2002; Transfer of remaining turnover to the company's Trowbridge factory; Cost of closing down the factory to Airsprung Furniture.
- New brands for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;6/23/2006, Issue 5493, p6
The article reports on the plan of Airsprung Beds to create two sub-brands in an effort to get more mid-market custom to rival its entry-level dominance in Great Britain. According to Tony Lisanti, the CEO of Airsprung Beds' parent company Airsprung Furniture Group, the new Airsprung Beds brand...
- Profitable guarantee. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p7
Presents the amount of bonus awarded to Tony Lisanti, chief executive officer of Airsprung Furniture Group, for implementing a restructuring strategy in Great Britain.
- Airsprung springs into action in the US. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2008, Issue 5618, p8
The article reports that Airsprung Furniture Group has signed a licensing agreement with a bed manufacturer in the U.S. The new deal was announced as the company reported that its revenue for the six months ending September 30, 2008 has fallen by 15% to Â£21.1 million. The company said that...
- Difficult time at Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Air Furniture Group in Great Britain in the six months to the end of September 2000. Plummeting of operating profits; Efforts to improve sales performance.
- A difficult decision? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Comments on various factors affecting the business performance of Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Pressure from imports; Trend towards cheaper pine products; Staff recruitment problems; Decline in consumer confidence.
- Airsprung puts itself up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the decision of beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture to put itself up for sale in Great Britain. Airsprung's share price; Reasons for closing.
- Strong performances in Airsprung bed sector. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p3
Focuses on the performance of Airsprung Group's bed operations for the six month period ended September 30, 1998. Elimination of all the problems associated with peaks and troughs; Decline in sales of upholstery operations.