Plasma with detail
- Thomson Cuts HDTV Prices, Ups PDP Stake. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;03/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Thomson Multi Media's reduction of prices on its high definition television (HDTV) sets by 20 percent starting on April 1, 2001 in response to growing demand and competitive pressures in the category. Company's expansion of its partnership with NEC for the development of plasma...
- World's largest plasma screen. // Management Services;Aug2001, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p27
NEC has introduced a large plasma display screen which measures 61 centimeters diagonal. The screen is targeted at office and retail premises' display areas, business conferences and the leisure sector. NEC is the first company to translate 61-inch plasma into production availability. The result...
- NEC's new multisync monitors are first with plug and play. Miller, Dan // PC World;Nov94, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p78
Features NEC's NEC MultiSync XE and XP Plug and Play monitors. On-screen colors; Pricing; Contact information.
- Monitor triplets. Crotty, Cameron; Moran, Tom // Macworld;Jan1994, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p37
Presents NEC Corp.'s MultiSync 3V, 5FGp and 6FGp color monitors. Energy-conservation capabilities; Pixel resolution; Features; Selling prices.
- MultiSync monitors get cheaper. // Macworld;Jul1994, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p41
Reports on NEC Corp.'s reduction in the retail prices of its MultiSync monitor line.
- MultiSync 2V monitor. T.M. // Macworld;Aug1994, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p36
Features NEC Corp.'s MultiSync 2V color monitor. Physical description; Warranty; Price; Contact information.
- NEC adds 6-bit color VGA panel at SID. // Electronic News;6/03/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2119, p68
Features NEC Corp.'s NL6448AC20-06 color monitor. Specifications; Capabilities.
- IT'S A GAS GAS GAS. Bohannon, WK // EMedia Magazine;Jun2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p38
Discusses plasma display technology. Background on the author's first installation of plasma; Description on plasma displays in the 21st century; Estimated number of plasma units sold in the United States for the professional market in 2000.
- NEC 42-inch HDTV paces flat panels. MacLellan, Andrew // Electronic News;02/10/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2154, p18
Describes the 42-inch color plasma display panel (PDP) showcased by NEC during the 1997 Display Works in San Jose, California. Addition of a 10.4-inch screen to NEC's ultra-wide viewing angle family of LCD displays; Marketing of the 42-inch PDP product as a high-definition television (HDTV) for...