Lawn mowers,push type
- Lawn mowers,self-propelled. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;2004, p280
Presents the ratings measurement of self-propelled lawn mowers. Brand and model; Price; Overall scores; Performance rating for evenness of cut, mulch production, bag size, side guards, handling and ease of use; Recommendations.
- Electrolux takes on the outdoors. // Marketing Week;4/1/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p9
Reports on Electrolux's launch of its robotic lawnmower Automower. First own-brand outdoor product of Electrolux; Strategy aimed at strengthening the Electrolux umbrella brand; Likely end of the company's Flymo brand; Consumer trade and marketing support for the product.
- New campaign: Flymo. // Marketing (00253650);4/5/2006, p9
The article reports that Flymo Ltd. is planning to introduce Flymo Man, a new fictitious character, as a part of an advertising campaign to be launched on April 12, 2006. The campaign aims to promote a lawn mower brand. It shows Flymo Man traveling around the world to gain inspiration for...
- Mower-conditioner JF's biggest so far. Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;5/20/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 20, p71
Presents information on the GMS 4802 mower-conditioner launched by JF in Warwickshire, England in May 2005. Range of swath that the equipment can deliver; Alterability of the swath width on the mower-conditioner; Estimated price of the machine.
- A time machine that also cuts grass. Shannon, Terry Miller // Christian Science Monitor;10/23/97, Vol. 89 Issue 230, p16
Relates the author's experience mowing her lawn with a person-powered push mower.
- Lawn mowers. // Horticulture;Mar98, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p10A
No abstract available.
- Electric greensmower eliminates noise and pollution complaints. Guyette, James E. // Landscape Management;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12G
Looks into the advantages of using an electric greens mower for trimming lawns. Reduction of exhaust emissions and noise; Policies prohibiting loud noise; Manufacturers; Prices.
- Product review. // Landscape Management;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p38
Presents lawn mowers. Includes Magnum III diesel-powered lawn mower; John Deere's GS series of walk-behind mowers; Woods Equipment's series of Mow'n Machines.
- No-frills mowers for smaller lawns. // Consumer Reports;May98, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p24
Presents information on basic push-type lawnmowers. Small gasoline-powered engines that spin the blade while the person provides the muscle; The various cutting modes; Convenience factors; Handling; Ratings and recommendations; Environmental considerations; Costs; Details on the models...