The color of money
- Deflation Likely In Short Term. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2009, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the economic outlook of Czech Republic for 2009 to 2010 by the Business Monitor International (BMI). It says that the country will undergo a short term deflation in the second half of 2009 because of the aggregate demand destruction weighs on upside price pressure. It...
- Notes On Debit, Credit And Related Trends. // Credit Union Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p7
The article offers information on the circulation of credit cards in the global economy. It states that according to a report, number of payment cards worldwide increased by 12 percent in 2012 to reach a landmark 10 billion. It mentions that a research forecasts that by 2018 there will be 13.6...
- Polls and Economic Forecasting in Holland. de Jonge, Wim // Public Opinion Quarterly;
Though the sampling techniques have not yet been fully utilized in long-range forecasting of economic behavior, the use of sample surveys in market research no longer needs to be defended. The fact that people have experience in the Netherlands Institute of Public Opinion regarding sample...
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p47
This article provides a forecast for trends in the global economy in 2011.
- chapter 7: BMI Global Assumptions. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p59
The article presents the outlook on the global economy from Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd., looking at the trends of key economic indicators of the leading global economy and the impact of the global financial crises.
- Throw Out the Caution? Hyle, Robert Regis // TechDecisions;Nov2011, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including public expenditures, spending forecast, and economic trends.
- Carmakers driven by quest to find tomorrow's color. Triplett, Tim // Marketing News;8/28/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p38
The article reports on the importance of consumers' color preferences to automobile manufacturers. Due to the long production cycles, automakers must predict which car colors will be hot, and which will not, three to four years in the future. Because color preference is so subjective and...
- Dollar Daze. Jarrell, Sherry L.; Reese, Garst; Shoesmith, Gary L. // Marketing Research;Spring2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p27
Market research on the aging of the U.S. baby boomer generation has focused on the spending habits of these older consumers. A new approach enables marketing researchers to observe the future now: Examine income and spending patterns from metropolitan statistical areas with age demographics...
- Argentina: More Data Concerns. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/16/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p13
The article presents an economic outlook for Argentina. It maintains the view that the abrupt and major revision of the March 2007 figure for consumer price growth will not help restore business and investor confidence in official statistics. It considers inflation to be an emerging threat to...