INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- Financial analyst in a media company. Dunnett, Nick // Financial Management;Apr2010, p53
The article discusses the qualifications and requirements needed to become a successful financial analyst in the media industry. It indicates that becoming a financial analyst requires good training and more budgeting and planning experience. It also mentions that being a financial analyst in a...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p48
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global entertainment industry. Global media and entertainment underwriting; Volume by product; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors.
- Money management service tips. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/07/96, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p37
Offers advice for availing of the services of a money manager for companies. Categories of money managers handling a range of fixed income; Benefits of using professional money management services; Comment by David Sobocinski, senior vice president of investments and financial consultant at...
- 2 firms dominate forecaster ranking. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;3/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 51, p29
Reports on the `American Banker' 1998 survey of Wall Street sharpshooters or financial analysts who are selected for the accuracy of their earnings-per-share forecasts. Analysts for money center banks; Regional banks; Credit card companies; Brokerages and investment advisory companies; General...
- Collegiate urges IFAs to set up PI captives. Bone, Alison // Money Marketing;7/8/2004, p5
Reports on the call for the implementation of captive schemes by a group of financial advisers in Great Britain. Demand for the schemes in order to reduce excesses and premiums; Impact of the scheme on a firm's financial requirements and liabilities; Considerations in the setting up of captive...
- THE FUND MANAGER VIEW. // Money Management Executive;7/19/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p8
The article reports on the key metrics that fund managers want to see regarding the performance of their investments and their exposures to different parties.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p44
Presents an overview of investment banking in the mass media and entertainment industries in the U.S. and the international market compiled as of May 2005. Underwriting volume; Global equity and debt deals; Investment advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p44
Presents investment banking data concerning media and entertainment underwriting as of November 1, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger and acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p52
Presents charts depicting Global Media/Entertainment Underwriting Volume and deals and investments in Media and Entertainment as of August 2004.