INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p46
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global industries. Global volume by product; Recent global equity deals; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p48
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global entertainment industry. Global media and entertainment underwriting; Volume by product; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors.
- NEWS ROUNDUP. // Money Management;11/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p4
The article presents news related to the financial services industry in Australia. Count Financial has estimated half-year earnings before interest and tax 70 percent higher than in the same period in 2004. Investment banking and funds management giant Macquarie Bank has acquired $482 million...
- An evaluation of investment banker acquisition advice: The shareholders' perspective. Michel, Allen; Shaked, Israel; You-Tay Lee // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Summer1991, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p40
The article presents an evaluation of investment banker acquisition advice. The recent wave of corporate acquisitions has brought renewed focus on the role of investment bankers in the acquisition process. While much has been written in the literature about the characteristics of mergers and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p46
Provides statistics reflecting investment banking activities related to high technology industries as of May 3, 2004 Global retail underwriting volume; U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global merger and acquisition advisers.
- How the heck do we get financing these days? Korn, Barry P. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 16, Special section p17
The article presents the author's views on how to get financing in the midst of the global financial crisis in the U.S. He highlights investment banks and financial advisors as the best people that can help businesses in the getting financing. He believes that the recommendation of investment...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p20
Provides some insights into investment banking in the U.S. compiled as of May 2005. Private equity fund raising; Venture capital funds; Buyout and mezzanine funds; Top advisers on leveraged buyouts.
- Money management service tips. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/07/96, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p37
Offers advice for availing of the services of a money manager for companies. Categories of money managers handling a range of fixed income; Benefits of using professional money management services; Comment by David Sobocinski, senior vice president of investments and financial consultant at...
- 2 firms dominate forecaster ranking. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;3/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 51, p29
Reports on the `American Banker' 1998 survey of Wall Street sharpshooters or financial analysts who are selected for the accuracy of their earnings-per-share forecasts. Analysts for money center banks; Regional banks; Credit card companies; Brokerages and investment advisory companies; General...