INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p42
Presents charts and a graph on industrials investments as of December 8, 2003. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p48
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global entertainment industry. Global media and entertainment underwriting; Volume by product; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors.
- How the heck do we get financing these days? Korn, Barry P. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 16, Special section p17
The article presents the author's views on how to get financing in the midst of the global financial crisis in the U.S. He highlights investment banks and financial advisors as the best people that can help businesses in the getting financing. He believes that the recommendation of investment...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/16/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p20
Provides some insights into investment banking in the U.S. compiled as of May 2005. Private equity fund raising; Venture capital funds; Buyout and mezzanine funds; Top advisers on leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p46
Presents several charts depicting investment banking activities in global industries. Global volume by product; Recent global equity deals; Announced global target mergers and acquisition advisors.
- Money management service tips. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/07/96, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p37
Offers advice for availing of the services of a money manager for companies. Categories of money managers handling a range of fixed income; Benefits of using professional money management services; Comment by David Sobocinski, senior vice president of investments and financial consultant at...
- 2 firms dominate forecaster ranking. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;3/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 51, p29
Reports on the `American Banker' 1998 survey of Wall Street sharpshooters or financial analysts who are selected for the accuracy of their earnings-per-share forecasts. Analysts for money center banks; Regional banks; Credit card companies; Brokerages and investment advisory companies; General...
- Collegiate urges IFAs to set up PI captives. Bone, Alison // Money Marketing;7/8/2004, p5
Reports on the call for the implementation of captive schemes by a group of financial advisers in Great Britain. Demand for the schemes in order to reduce excesses and premiums; Impact of the scheme on a firm's financial requirements and liabilities; Considerations in the setting up of captive...
- THE FUND MANAGER VIEW. // Money Management Executive;7/19/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p8
The article reports on the key metrics that fund managers want to see regarding the performance of their investments and their exposures to different parties.