THE IPO 100
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p36
Provides information pertaining to initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Orbitz; Franklin Bank; Falcon Financial Investment; Priced IPOs; New filings for the week December 4 to 10, 2003; Coming out of the quiet period; Withdrawal activity.
- Who Wants to Be An Internet Billionaire? Fox, Justin // Fortune;11/8/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p40
Comments on the role of investment banks in the initial public offering (IPO) business. How online companies, like traditional businesses going public, hire investment bankers to manage the IPO; Why share price is set by the bankers; The author's opinion that the IPO business is an expensive...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p39
Presents charts and graphs on the aftermarket performance of stocks in the U.S. as of December 2003. Initial public offering performance (IPO) in 2003; Accredited home lenders; Acusphere; Performance of recent IPOs and stock offerings.
- They're back! Get ready for another wave of Net IPOs. Kirkpatrick, David // Fortune;9/15/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 5, p216
The article comments on the outlook for Internet company initial public offerings, with the view that a dot-com resurgence is long overdue. The best examples are Google and Salesforce.com. Google, less than five years old, now powers more than 200 million web searches per day, employs over 1,000...
- The Return of the Billion-Dollar IPO. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p28
Predicts the return of the billion-dollar initial public offerings in 2004. Equity bankers' optimism that China Life Insurance Co. Ltd.'s initial public offering is their "ghost of things to come"; Expected billion-dollar initial public offerings from U.S. companies; Implications for bankers...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p38
Presents charts on U.S. loan and initial public offerings in the pipeline as of December 15, 2003. CSG Systems; Rainbow Media; Transocean; Anteon; AMF Bowling; Highlang Hospitality; Franklin Bank.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p32
Provides information on initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States as of May 10, 2004. Navasive of San Diego, California; Pricing of IPO; New filings as from April 28 to May 5, 2004.
- The Supercharged IPO. Fleischer, Victor; Staudt, Nancy // Vanderbilt Law Review;Mar2014, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p307
A new innovation on the IPO landscape has emerged in the last two decades, allowing owner-founders to extract billions of dollars from newly public companies. These IPOs--labeled supercharged IPOs--have been the subject of widespread debate and controversy: lawyers, financial experts,...
- A nest egg or business re-investment? Battersby, Mark E. // Proofs;Jan2006, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p75
Suggests an investment planning process for U.S. dental offices. Examination of the business as an investment vehicle; Preparation for initial public offering; Options for business investments; Steps involved in financial planning.