THE DOOR OPENS
- U.S. Capital Markets. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p24
Presents charts on the U.S. capital markets as of December 15, 2003. High grade debt issuer fees paid in 2003; High yield issuer fees; Convertible issuer fees; U.S. non-initial public offering fees.
- Fidelity Investments, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Fidelity Investments, Inc. SWOT Analysis;July 2005, p1
Presents an overview of Fidelity Investments Inc., a company which provides financial services and investment resources. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2003, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts including contact information; Analysis of the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p50
Presents charts and a graph on technology investments as of December 8, 2003. Global technology underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p52
Presents charts and a graph on telecommunications investments as of December 8, 2003. Global telecommunications underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookruners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals.
- Ready, set, go! Vehicle fleet fires engines. S. E. L. // Private Placement Letter;2/2/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p2
Reports on Donlen Corp.'s offering of senior notes in the private placement market in the U.S. Total amount of the senior notes; Donlen's hiring of Banc One Capital Markets to agent the floating rate deal; Brief profile of Donlen.
- A rewarding journey. Parker, Scott // Accountancy;Aug2001, Vol. 128 Issue 1296, p50
This article discusses the benefits of information-technology investment for business finance. When online finance is embedded into an organization, running costs can be cut by 20 percent and the web-enabled company can be ready to restructure or re-focus in a dramatically reduced timescale....
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;2/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p8
Presents charts and graphs on stocks in Orange County, California as of February 12, 2004. Allergan; Emulex; Impac Mortgage Holdings; Acacia Research; Best and worst performers; Stock performance of companies with $1 billion or higher market capitalization; Technology stocks.
- Get shorty. Moroney, Richard J. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p2
The article presents stocks with short-interest ratios of 7.0 more in the United States. They include Astoria Financial, Delphi Financial Group, Fifth Third Bancorp, Harley-Davidson, and Manulife Financial. The article discusses the key factors that an investor should consider when investing in...
- Who Wants to Be An Internet Billionaire? Fox, Justin // Fortune;11/8/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p40
Comments on the role of investment banks in the initial public offering (IPO) business. How online companies, like traditional businesses going public, hire investment bankers to manage the IPO; Why share price is set by the bankers; The author's opinion that the IPO business is an expensive...